Pro Evo 2017 - PS4 - £7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

PES17 > FIFA 17 - First time since original XBox era. It's still too easy to pressure and tackle, but at least the f***ing players do what the fuck they should. Most of the time.

Played for a few hours and I think it's awful. Just seems like 1 speed passing, computer just plays long balls and the goalkeeper's parry most shots back into the danger zone. Then I tried online and its even worse. Damn I had high hopes for this.

Starting to change my mind, just scored a last minute winner, Messi through ball from 40 yards, neymar finish felt so good. Does it only recognise certain types of usb sticks?

Starting to change my mind, just scored a last minute winner, Messi through ball from 40 yards, neymar finish felt so good. Does it only recognise certain types of usb sticks?

I think it's FAT32 or something like that, could be wrong.

It's class as you get more used to it playing on higher difficulty. Best thing about it is every game is different. On FIFA I find that if I can beat one team on one difficulty I can beat them all. On PES I can go from a 4-0 win to 3 defeats on the bounce without scoring :lol:

The difficulty is way too easy, even on the highest level, you'll eventually get to a point where you can win any game with any team.

I remember years ago when I played PES regularly I ended up on the Top Player setting pretty swiftly.

Think there was another sixth level to unlock too.

I think it's FAT32 or something like that, could be wrong.

It's class as you get more used to it playing on higher difficulty. Best thing about it is every game is different. On FIFA I find that if I can beat one team on one difficulty I can beat them all. On PES I can go from a 4-0 win to 3 defeats on the bounce without scoring :lol:
I just lost the league because fuckin' Getafe managed to catch is 3 times on the break in the last ten minutes as I desperately needed to close the gap on Barca with a couple of games left to go.

Had I played out the draw I'd have won the league on goal difference. :neutral:

Fuckin' Getafe FFS.

Really really good game. I personally want a simulation of football and even with the option updates the game just does not have the atmosphere Fifa has. PES gameplay is calss mind and hope it can just sort out the atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back