Prince Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the racism bit again.

Call me daft but dressing as a Nazi and calling his Asian friend 'Paki' he is not really coming from a good starting point.

This country is stupid when it comes to the royals but this interview should have the same effect as the uncles.

The sooner this country becomes a republic the better for everyone. Even the poor royals themselves because according to them they have such a hard life.

Glad I woke up early now to witness that. The weather man DESTROYED him :lol:

The tension in the studio was palpable before that. Susanna hadn't smiled once.
All down hill after seeing Charlottes legs x
Fuck hes back, looks like he's been crying but he's back .
Hes of course, after an apology.

Last edited:
Let them crack on. I couldn’t give less of a shit what happens with any of the royal family. I’d happily let the two of them disappear from the media but they seem to want to hang about.

I think she’s definitely been targeted by the media, that’s indisputable. I personally feel it’s more to do with her background as a celebrity / actress than race though. They blanked out a word in one of the headlines which implied they’d used something really shocking and it turns out the word was “niggling” which has no etymological racist connotations whatsoever.

The amount of sizzling gammons fuming at a modern independent women has amazed me, I didn’t realise so many are that insecure.

then the amount of racist deniers goes and surpasses that.
Stopping Archie from being king because he was black was the worst bit for me.
Only a racist denier would question whether that was true.
Argh silly me. Yes the security will be provided free of charge and it wont cost any money.

Are you as daft as the non sweating uncle?
Wonder why America is not providing security?
Is it to do with Archie's skin colour?

Last edited:
Everybody’s having their say now. Sharon Osborne thinks it’s terrible that Archie won’t be a ‘Prince’ “...because it’s his birthright”.

I agree. When I left working I should still get all the pay and the bonuses for life. I know I quit but it’s my right to continue having all the privileges whilst shouldering none of the responsibility or even turning up.

They have made a very serious allegation. They need to name names.

They are cowards by blaming the 'plebs' in the royal household...if we take this as true the plebs act on the instruction of the family or 'firm' as she calls them so who in their family is responsible for or allowing racism.

Name names or it is all guff.
Everybody’s having their say now. Sharon Osborne thinks it’s terrible that Archie won’t be a ‘Prince’ “...because it’s his birthright”.

I agree. When I left working I should still get all the pay and the bonuses for life. I know I quit but it’s my right to continue having all the privileges whilst shouldering none of the responsibility or even turning up.
:) true though. They dont live in the real world. Ill go and tell my boss this morning I quit oh bu you have to pay me till I become financialy secure. Im sure it will work.

Last edited:
Just seen the racism bit again.

Call me daft but dressing as a Nazi and calling his Asian friend 'Paki' he is not really coming from a good starting point.

This country is stupid when it comes to the royals but this interview should have the same effect as the uncles.

The sooner this country becomes a republic the better for everyone. Even the poor royals themselves because according to them they have such a hard life.
Dressing as a Nazi was fancy dress ffs. If someone dressed like a Viking would they be pilloried for advocating rape and pillage :lol:.

What a load of bollocks

Archie will never be king as theres several others ahead of him in the line of succession regardless of skin colour.

Reactions: ebb

How did they stop him being King or is this a wind up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back