Prince Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

In your world? :lol:

In June 2003, Harry completed his education at Eton with two A-Levels,[22] achieving a grade B in art and D in geography, having decided to drop history of art after AS level.[23] He has been described as "a top tier athlete", having played competitive polo and rugby union.[24] One of Harry's former teachers, Sarah Forsyth, has asserted that Harry was a "weak student" and that staff at Eton conspired to help him cheat on examinations.[25][26] Both Eton and Harry denied the claims.[25][27] While a tribunal made no ruling on the cheating claim, it "accepted the prince had received help in preparing his A-level 'expressive' project, which he needed to pass to secure his place at Sandhurst."[25][28]

Thick as pig shit.
Yet can fly an Apache helicopter

It's a slur against a white person by definition. If we want to get offended by it we can, and because we are offended, then it is racist thats how it works ......I think. (I read it on here) So like it or not, you're raging racist :lol:
Nah, I’m white and gammon doesn’t apply to me, so by definition it cannot be racist as it doesn’t exclusively apply to race

That doesn’t make it right or something that should be tolerated

No one has ever been born a gammon.

being a gammon is a choice, not a race.

People don't choose to have white skin, they're born with it you fool.

It's like me using the n-bomb but saying I mean cheese cracker.

Who has rules it applies exclusively to white people.

it’s a made up term, finding a website with one definition doesn’t make it so

It's a derogatory term based on race, the very definition of a racial slur.

You pretending like it means otherwise is besides the point. It has racist connotations.

It's a derogatory term based on race, the very definition of a racial slur.

You pretending like it means otherwise is besides the point. It has racist connotations.
You say it’s based on race, I don’t.

you made this about race... again
He's got £10+ million from his mother. If he stayed in the UK he would of continued to get it.

He left the duties & moved to the US.
So are you suggesting we should only protect him if he agrees to live in the U.K. and do what we tell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back