Prince Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

No protection is definitely not the norm. Fact.

Couldn't take the risk with Diana when she was knocking about with Dodi.
So you reckon
No protection is definitely not the norm. Fact.

Couldn't take the risk with Diana when she was knocking about with Dodi.
Extended members of the royal familyalso do not have automatic right to police security, which is a matter the royal family never discusses. It is a decision made with the family, Home Office and Metropolitan police. Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice no longer have securitypaid for by the taxpayer.

A few ? I would suggest there is a racist element in this country, but it's not just a few knuckle draggers, but not the entire population, but certain parts of the media certainly are, that prick Morgan for example, he seems to have it in for Megan in a big way.
Definitely in the press. It's not the in your face nazi salutes. A perfect example is young footballers. A white lad buys a nice kip and car, boy done good. A black lad does the same and they're flashy and into the bling.
"I'm going away for a few days Meghan, any problems call 911 and ask for the institutional racists, they'll help you out" :lol:
Thanks Harry. Oh, and just in case there's any terrorists about, remember to take your badge with Prince scribbled out.

He's the Earl of Dumbarton. M&H didn't want him to use a title - this was briefed to the media at the time. So someone was either telling lies then or is telling them now.

The protection thing I don't know, but I don't believe a narrative along the lines of 'we're not going to give your child protection because he's black'.

What was said in the interview is that they would only get security if they were working royals. All security was withdrawn. He mentioned that is why they left Canada so quickly to move to the Staes because their security was removed and the Daily Mail had published where they were living.

So you reckon

Extended members of the royal familyalso do not have automatic right to police security, which is a matter the royal family never discusses. It is a decision made with the family, Home Office and Metropolitan police. Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice no longer have securitypaid for by the taxpayer.
It's not the norm.

What was said in the interview is that they would only get security if they were working royals. All security was withdrawn. He mentioned that is why they left Canada so quickly to move to the Staes because their security was removed and the Daily Mail had published where they were living.
Correct. The amount that watched it and didnt bother to listen is amusing.

Definitely in the press. It's not the in your face nazi salutes. A perfect example is young footballers. A white lad buys a nice kip and car, boy done good. A black lad does the same and they're flashy and into the bling.

Thanks Harry. Oh, and just in case there's any terrorists about, remember to take your badge with Prince scribbled out.
Formerly known as Prince :lol:

They really do though ...

So we're expected to believe that all of these tourists are flocking to the UK to visit solely because we have a current royal family? And that minus the royal family they simply wouldn't come at all? As if all of the history wouldn't still be there and the UK has nothing else to offer?

Then in terms of the Crown Estate, they'd become publicly owned. If anything income would go up, you'd be able to visit the palaces all year round, similar to Versailles in France.

I think we'd be better off financially, but in my opinion we'd be better off morally not continuing to promote a concept where people are born into privilege simply because of their bloodline.

Flash fucker should've walked.

Definitely not racist or owt though :lol:

Nope. He's very smart.

In your world? :lol:

In June 2003, Harry completed his education at Eton with two A-Levels,[22] achieving a grade B in art and D in geography, having decided to drop history of art after AS level.[23] He has been described as "a top tier athlete", having played competitive polo and rugby union.[24] One of Harry's former teachers, Sarah Forsyth, has asserted that Harry was a "weak student" and that staff at Eton conspired to help him cheat on examinations.[25][26] Both Eton and Harry denied the claims.[25][27] While a tribunal made no ruling on the cheating claim, it "accepted the prince had received help in preparing his A-level 'expressive' project, which he needed to pass to secure his place at Sandhurst."[25][28]

Thick as pig shit.

In your world? :lol:

In June 2003, Harry completed his education at Eton with two A-Levels,[22] achieving a grade B in art and D in geography, having decided to drop history of art after AS level.[23] He has been described as "a top tier athlete", having played competitive polo and rugby union.[24] One of Harry's former teachers, Sarah Forsyth, has asserted that Harry was a "weak student" and that staff at Eton conspired to help him cheat on examinations.[25][26] Both Eton and Harry denied the claims.[25][27] While a tribunal made no ruling on the cheating claim, it "accepted the prince had received help in preparing his A-level 'expressive' project, which he needed to pass to secure his place at Sandhurst."[25][28]

Thick as pig shit.

Nope.

No, but it pulls so mighty big levers.
Trade deals, inward investment, good will, tourism, leaving aside the absolute fact we've already been displaced as the go-to ally in Europe.
Think you might need to wake up and smell the coffee.

It does in its arse. Their visits costs a bloody fortune for the hosting country with security. Charles & Camilla have taken to coming over to Ireland every year for 2 or 3 days and it costs the Irish taxpayer about 2 million on security. Charles fancies visiting every county in Ireland - he has got through about half of them so far.

Some of the big rock bands would do more PR for any country than the royals. You should see how the Irish Government use U2 when they want good PR. (For example, during the PPE shortage last year, the Irish Gov. got Bono to get out his address book and contact anyone he knew who might provide PPE. The South Korean Prime Minister was chuffed to get a letter from Bono and published it!

You reckon a kid from Sunderland would be admitted to Sandhurst on that back of that stellar list? Cheated to achieve a D in Geography. :lol:
Fuck no. :lol:

If you'd said he wouldn't have gotten into Sandhurst without his background I wouldn't disagree. You said he was thick as pig's shit, that's not necessarily true.

Edit: that bit was to Mows, nvm.

You reckon a kid from Sunderland would be admitted to Sandhurst on that back of that stellar list? Cheated to achieve a D in Geography. :lol:

Aye, that'll be it. ;)
What's any of that got to do with owt?
Could just be lazy. Some of the smartest people I know did shit at school.
Exactly. Only a thickie would stick in when you're born into such wealth. He was busy bucking and supping knowing he was sorted.

Last edited:
Fuck no. :lol:

If you'd said he wouldn't have gotten into Sandhurst without his background I wouldn't disagree. You said he was thick as pig's shit, that's not necessarily true.

Not necessarily, no. I'd wager he is though. :)
What's any of that got to do with owt?

Exactly. Only a thickie would stick in when you're born into such wealth. He was busy bucking and supping knowing he was sorted.

Here we go. He gained a first in "bucking". Up there with Boris. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back