Prince Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

How old are you . Gotcha ?
He was never going to be without security. If the Royals , or should I say you and me ,weren’t going to pay for it . He would have to organize himself or like the leach that he is , get his mate to cover it for him . The American Police would also protect him if there was a threat .
Toys reet out :lol:

A lad born into a life of which he has no choice is a leach. And is getting pelters for leaving the set up where everything is paid for. Gotcha :lol:

Last edited:
Did I hear that Archie would have no title or protection ? Is that the norm ?

So well over half the money they generate comes from the estates ie the palaces which would still be there even if they weren't.

why would anyone visit without the royal family existing. You can’t have one without the other.
If we got rid of them do you honestly think future generations are going to care about Buckingham palace without the king and queen being relevant?

use your head lad

How old are you . Gotcha ?
He was never going to be without security. If the Royals , or should I say you and me ,weren’t going to pay for it . He would have to organize himself or like the leach that he is , get his mate to cover it for him . The American Police would also protect him if there was a threat .
The American Police. :lol:

Yep those lads will definitely have her back, no reason to think otherwise. None at all. :lol:

why would anyone visit without the royal family existing. You can’t have one without the other.
If we got rid of them do you honestly think future generations are going to care about Buckingham palace without the king and queen being relevant?

use your head lad

Do you realize how many people visit the palace of Versailles in Paris every year?

Use your head lad

Did I hear that Archie would have no title or protection ? Is that the norm ?
He's the Earl of Dumbarton. M&H didn't want him to use a title - this was briefed to the media at the time. So someone was either telling lies then or is telling them now.

The protection thing I don't know, but I don't believe a narrative along the lines of 'we're not going to give your child protection because he's black'.

He's the Earl of Dumbarton. M&H didn't want him to use a title - this was briefed to the media at the time. So someone was either telling lies then or is telling them now.

The protection thing I don't know, but I don't believe a narrative along the lines of 'we're not going to give your child protection because he's black'.
Daft part of it is he’s very white

Reet you've said your pieces Hazza and Meg, enjoy your life, ta ta xx We're not racist, there are a few knuckledraggers that are but don't tar us all with the same brush xx

A few ? I would suggest there is a racist element in this country, but it's not just a few knuckle draggers, but not the entire population, but certain parts of the media certainly are, that prick Morgan for example, he seems to have it in for Megan in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back