Prince Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s a bit naughty to insinuate a member of the royal family had maliciously discussed tbd colour of a potential baby , but not name them .

although it’s interesting to note that William / Harry went ‘different paths’ after William questioned his future life partner ....
The person who did it could come forward and say they did do it which would then clear everyone else of course......

Who was going to pay for it?

I must have missed the but where he talked about his security specifics in terms of where the cash came from.

He must also have lied saying he had to get cash together for security as funding had stopped.
He would have to pay for it himself or use the very substantial sum his mother left him.

He would have to pay for it himself or use the very substantial sum his mother left him.
Right, so when you said he was always going to have security you were lying. Gotcha..

No ifs or buts, once he's been born in, through nee choice of his own, the funding for security should always be provided.

I've American relations. After the 'B' word and then this, they are piling in on Meghan's side.
This will cause so much reputational damage, a car crash in regard to the monarchy.
They, Harry and Meghan, are in control of the narrative now.
Like other posters have suggested this will run for years.
Luckily America does not govern Britain.

No, but it pulls so mighty big levers.
Trade deals, inward investment, good will, tourism, leaving aside the absolute fact we've already been displaced as the go-to ally in Europe.
Think you might need to wake up and smell the coffee.
OK so you're telling me they're even more vile then? I'll smell the tea rather than coffee.

They don't but they rewrite history in their TV shows and films
Tbf this has happened before. King Edward and Wallace Simpson were headline news at the time. Princess Margaret was such a rascal they marooned her on an island.

Haz and Meg will fade into semi obscurity and the RF will stumble on leaving him looking a bit sorry for himself in a few years time when he picks up the kids every other weekend.

Last edited:
Right, so when you said he was always going to have security you were lying. Gotcha..

No ifs or buts, once he's been born in, through nee choice of his own, the funding for security should always be provided.
How old are you . Gotcha ?
He was never going to be without security. If the Royals , or should I say you and me ,weren’t going to pay for it . He would have to organize himself or like the leach that he is , get his mate to cover it for him . The American Police would also protect him if there was a threat .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back