Presser

Cant win can he , if hes not contrite enough hes head in the sand, if he shows open dissatisfaction hes throwing them under the bus .
I have little doubt that those that needed a rocket after Wednesday got it .
Hes clearly not happy about the bullying comments from Huddersfield .We'll see if the players can respond.
Yes, do what he’s employed to do.

Get the required level of performances and results. Everything else is meaningless, unless both these pick up soon his position is untenable.

Hmm…. you also spent a long time telling everyone what a shit appointment Mowbray was so I’ll take that opinion with a pinch of salt.

I made an incorrect assumption he was a Dinosaur, plus in the past he made some not very pleasant comments about Sunderland so I was against it. TM wasn’t a self absorbed tw@ though. I was instantly surprised by his football and he quickly grew on me, then after spending time in his company it confirmed to me what sn absolute genr he was. MB is a self absorbed tw@ his football is proven shite!

I was wrong ONCE and if you look at my later posts I admitted I was wrong!

I am 100% correct about Beale!

His press conferences dont bother me at all. I think he speaks well.

Its the dull uninspiring football that Rangers fans warned us of I'm worried about.

I made an incorrect assumption he was a Dinosaur, plus in the past he made some not very pleasant comments about Sunderland so I was against it. TM wasn’t a self absorbed tw@ though. I was instantly surprised by his football and he quickly grew on me, then after spending time in his company it confirmed to me what sn absolute genr he was. MB is a self absorbed tw@ his football is proven shite!

Hopefully you'll be posting similar about Beale in a few months time.

His press conferences dont bother me at all. I think he speaks well.

Its the dull uninspiring football that Rangers fans warned us of I'm worried about.
X1000 %, as long as he's not insulting or having a go at the fans or throwing players under the bus then he can say whatever he wants without me jumping on his back.

If the football doesn't improve soon then hopefully he won't be here for next season

Comes across as a nice lad, speaks well and makes sense. His team are playing utter dog shit football though. Talked about being brave before Huddersfield, he needs to be brave now and make some changes, starting with Jobe being dropped and probably Ekwah too, they both deserve to be on the bench. Rigg is better than them two put together. More bottle in his little finger. Seelt should be getting a start too.

The only certainty about Beale is he won’t be at this club. When the ownership have the balls to realise the appointment was diabolical is anyone’s guess…. My guess he will be gone in May.

We were horrific, Beale won't last very long if that performance and standard is repeated.
I honestly want a Sunderland victory tomorrow. but the writing is on the wall. He’ll play another narrow midfield and we’ll play more slow sideways turgid rubbish. TM Birmingham will beat us and it will be just rinse and repeat with Besles post match excuses.

Speakman must realise what a car crash appointment he’s made.

Back