Presser

Bellingham is a massive problem. I just don’t see this talent people refer to. Even when he first rocked up all I thought was he’s a unit. I haven’t seen anything in his game so far that warrants the minutes. He is one paced. Turns like a bus & his control is wayward. Watch the amount of times players make forward runs and he passes it behind them. It’s just the basics and he doesn’t excel in any of them. Speakmans vanity project.
Bang on. All about the surname, not the football.

Aye same I’ve never watched one marra
I'm old school bonny lad
I knew Syd Collings was our chairman cos used to walk his derg for pocket money.Some other mush called Ditchburn was on the board.Knew nowt about the finances of the club cos wasn't my business.
Lived for gannin to the match and always kept to the creed in the old "follow them through thick and thin" song.
Was in SAFCSA which was a supporters association not an action group.
Much simpler man.

I'm old school bonny lad
I knew Syd Collings was our chairman cos used to walk his derg for pocket money.Some other mush called Ditchburn was on the board.Knew nowt about the finances of the club cos wasn't my business.
Lived for gannin to the match and always kept to the creed in the old "follow them through thick and thin" song.
Was in SAFCSA which was a supporters association not an action group.
Much simpler man.
Sounds good mate, all I’ve got to show for it is a brick with me name on mags have probably vandalised it cos it’s right on the north stand

and??? I want him out ASAP doesn't mean I want us to lose games. I want the club hierarchy to see him for what he is.... completely the wrong man on epic scales!
Nah, I want him to win all the games, then we’ll see him for what he is……and then we’ll sack him or something.

Afternoon mate. Interesting strategy when you have the best wide player in the division
We had Clarke playing wide left and nobody on the right and as @rubberface says, a narrow midfield.

Shite tactics from a shite no-mark head coach.
Nah, I want him to win all the games, then we’ll see him for what he is……and then we’ll sack him or something.
Everyone wants the team to win, however we'll get nowhere with this clownshoe.

Last edited:
We had Clarke playing wide left and nobody on the right and as @rubberface says, a narrow midfield.

I posted when he took over that Beale likes to play very narrow. Seen it at Rangers mate and it killed them and his time there.

Have you seen that data from our players average positions against Huddersfield? All on top of each other and congested in the middle of the pitch. Haven't a clue what we were trying to achieve.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Back