Presser

For some reason (it was either that or concentrate on work) I listened to all of that and I don't think he said much wrong. I do think he's lucky that he wasn't really asked about why we look so f***ing pedestrian in so many games. Huddersfield are pretty average and we managed one proper chance against them (Hume, and I suppose there was one they nearly scored for us). Thought he got a pretty easy ride in terms of the questions.

One thing is certain, if we don't perform on Saturday and lose to a Mowbray side he's going to be back under as much pressure as ever from the fans and the frustration will likely also be aimed at others at the club, really big game for them
Quite frankly we are going backwards under this mediocrity.

I honestly want a Sunderland victory tomorrow. but the writing is on the wall. He’ll play another narrow midfield and we’ll play more slow sideways turgid rubbish. TM Birmingham will beat us and it will be just rinse and repeat with Besles post match excuses.

Speakman must realise what a car crash appointment he’s made.
Deep down Speakman knows nobody of any substance will work under him that's why Beale is here. A youth coach is working under an academy manager but they will both be happy with this as the cash is rolling in. It's KLD I feel sorry for. Young lad being hoodwinked.

it will be the same as wednedays but the younger players will try harder, at home. rinse and repeat

press press press, maybe we just sit in and play for set pieces, opposition will be knackered after 50 minutes, then we pour it on!

Back