Present for a one year old…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on Amazon or Argos or something, set the filter to show toys for 1 year olds and pick something from there.

At first I prefered to get the bairn wooden stuff over plastic, but soon realised it tends to cost more and he didn't give a shit, it all went in his mouth anyway.

Just put the money in an account for birthdays and Christmas each year and give it him on his 18th. You will be cool as fuck as he won't remember a present you bought him if you do but he'll love the dosh at 18.
That’s not a bad idea tbh

Go on Amazon or Argos or something, set the filter to show toys for 1 year olds and pick something from there.

At first I prefered to get the bairn wooden stuff over plastic, but soon realised it tends to cost more and he didn't give a shit, it all went in his mouth anyway.
That’s what I should’ve done earlier in the week

1 year old, within the next six months they’ll start wanting books read to them (lift the flap stuff), they’ll need clothes in 6 months time, plan ahead for the parents.

When mine was that age, she had more toys than she could wish for so I said plastic stuff if you want but clothes, money for clothes was a more practical gift.

Play doh but they may kill you.

Asda (or similar)
Buy an outfit for the next age group to what he is

Kids can never have too many clothes in the next size up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back