Present for a one year old…

jacko100

Striker
my godson is one on Saturday so have to buy a present. I’ve no kids and no ideas wtf to buy. Do I just get something brightly coloured and plastic? The kids not gonna remember anyway, what would the parents on here say is a good present?

Suppose €30 or so, what’s the going rate?

30 euros for a f***ing 1 year old? you mad or rich?? I didn't start spending that on me nieces till they were about 5 or 6, you're just buying something for them to play with for a few months before it gets hoyed away man.

30 euros for a f***ing 1 year old? you mad or rich?? I didn't start spending that on me nieces till they were about 5 or 6, you're just buying something for them to play with for a few months before it gets hoyed away man.
I dunno! I’ve literally no idea, gonna head to the toy shop and see what colorful and plastic

What about books? I’m aware he can’t read but book for his parents to read to him.

I dunno! I’ve literally no idea, gonna head to the toy shop and see what colorful and plastic

What about books? I’m aware he can’t read but book for his parents to read to him.

not to sound cynical but at that age it doesn't really matter in the slightest. just grab something colourful and fun looking that won't kill the bairn and isn't covered in lead based paint and you'll be fine man

my godson is one on Saturday so have to buy a present. I’ve no kids and no ideas wtf to buy. Do I just get something brightly coloured and plastic? The kids not gonna remember anyway, what would the parents on here say is a good present?

Just put the money in an account for birthdays and Christmas each year and give it him on his 18th. You will be cool as fuck as he won't remember a present you bought him if you do but he'll love the dosh at 18.

Back