Predictions v Fleetwood

I reckon we'll hammer them 1-0

If we win by a few clear goals I will be genuinely impressed. They looked very lively against Charlton at the weekend and should have won comfortably. They ripped Doncaster a new one a couple of weeks ago too. Hopefully it's a really straightforward win for us but they don't look bad at the moment.

If we win by a few clear goals I will be genuinely impressed. They looked very lively against Charlton at the weekend and should have won comfortably. They ripped Doncaster a new one a couple of weeks ago too. Hopefully it's a really straightforward win for us but they don't look bad at the moment.
They’ve drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 6, we should be beating them easily.

Bizarrely their win was a 3-1 in his second game in charge, which is exactly what he did in his second game as our manager.

We‘ll get into 'em early and often. Time to stop showing our opponents so much respect.
Let our new owner see exactly what he bought.
HTL

Lee Johnson announces his team leaving huge numbers of fans incandescent as it appears that we're playing a 3151 formation (no, me neither) with numerous square pegs in round holes.

Particularly infuriating is that the 5 comprises Gooch, Diamond, Neil, McGeady and Jones resulting in the match thread being littered with comments like 'we'll get overrun and out muscled' and 'I'm not even going to bother'.

To the match... they kick off and immediately begin playing with that trademark Grayson tactical ineptitude that we came to know and loathe. Their back four look like pensioners stranded in the central reservation of the motorway as the red and white tornado of pace and invention rushes this way and that.

Grayson sits, with his head in his hands, quietly sobbing - it's 6 - 0 to the lads! In the second half, we score some more, Grayson cries some more and everyone agrees we know fuck all and Johnson might just be the messiah. I say 'everyone', what I mean is 'most' - it is the SMB, after all.

Back