Predictions v Fleetwood

1-1 again. I was wrong about O'Brien starting and us not getting a result v Burton.

If he starts tonight I can't see us getting 3 points đź‘€

In all seriousness though, it's a big game tonight. We have never beaten Fleetwood, it would be a good time to beat them. Hopefully without Barton they won't be as fired up as they usually are

Freak result against Doncaster aside, they've been awful since Christmas. Added bonus is Barton has finally gone as he always got one over on us.

On the flip side, Grayson is there now and you know what we're like against former players / managers.

If McGeady plays like he has in the last 2 or 3 games, Wyke will get us the 3 points.
Crystal Palace 0-4 Sunderland - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38779236

I've got a feeling this is the start of something beautiful. I'm going for 4 - 0 gor us Onion, Gooch big chaz and one for Jones off the bench

They were only our bogey team because of Joey Barton’s public hatred of us. Now that Grayson is in charge it’ll be a different story IMO.
Agree with this. Barton had a hex on us. I don't think Grayson has any subtlety about him at all and I can't see him having the noise to stop our stronger areas.

Back