Predictions v Fleetwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak result against Doncaster aside, they've been awful since Christmas. Added bonus is Barton has finally gone as he always got one over on us.

On the flip side, Grayson is there now and you know what we're like against former players / managers.

If McGeady plays like he has in the last 2 or 3 games, Wyke will get us the 3 points.

Not seen a thread yet, so here goes;

2-1 win, Wyke, Onien.

Tight game.

Other games of note tonight -

Hull v Ipswich DRAW

Oxford v Portsmouth DRAW

Lincoln v Swindon DRAW

That would do nicely!

3.1 to the lads for me.

Can add Blackpool v Doncaster to that list. Hopefully Embleton does us another favour tonight.

2-0, to the lads. Fleetwood haven't scored many away from home lately, We'll get two easily. Can't not back Sir Charles to keep his goals return on track. :cool:

They don’t concede many goals, so it’ll be a tough game.

If we are to have any chance of catching the top two, we need to put teams like this away.
If injuries allow I d like us to go 433 again. Quietly optimistic about tonight. Just got to keep on winning. Can see at least 2 teams in that top 6 bottling it.
I'm suddenly starting to think we're the best team in the league again, although that's largely down to the Wyke-McGeady being able to work their magic....
McGeady is unplayable at the moment. I was at the point where I was thinking drop him and use him from the bench. That Doncaster game was his best game in a Sunderland shirt.

Last edited:
If injuries allow I d like us to go 433 again. Quietly optimistic about tonight. Just got to keep on winning. Can see at least 2 teams in that top 6 bottling it.

McGeady is unplayable at the moment. I was at the point where I was thinking drop him and use him from the bench. That Doncaster game was his best game in a Sunderland shirt.

I expect we’ll go with the same setup as Saturday with Scowen possibly coming in for Leadbitter.

Hopefully we are hitting form just as other sides are slipping.

Big test tonight after we’ve reacted well to the Shrewsbury defeat in the last week. Do we do the usual 1-1 or have we finally turned a corner? I’m going for a 1-0 win and I’ll start to believe top two is achievable.

Was just going to say similar, if we win tonight I'll start believing we can go on a big winning run to get close to the top 2 then owt can happen

I expect we’ll go with the same setup as Saturday with Scowen possibly coming in for Leadbitter.

Hopefully we are hitting form just as other sides are slipping.
Top 2 is achievable as I don’t think there is one side in the league that’s head and shoulders above the rest. All have it in their locker to look good one week then lifting the next. Just got to make sure we aren’t lifting the weeks they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back