Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Says she's told him how much everyone loves him :cry:
People may jest with me on how much I go on about love, but it's things like this that remind everyone on how important love is. Embrace love every day with those around you, love is the most important thing in life, it puts all life into perspective, of priorities, dig the little things, make that extra phone call, give more time and attention and give that extra hug to family and friends. See the wonder of it all when you can because life is too short but far to precious to let it fly by without embracing it, and the most important thing which is love and that display of love to those close and important in your life.

People may jest with me on how much I go on about love, but it's things like this that remind everyone on how important love is. Embrace love every day with those around you, love is the most important thing in life, it puts all life into perspective, of priorities, dig the little things, make that extra phone call, give more time and attention and give that extra hug to family and friends. See the wonder of it all when you can because life is too short but far to precious to let it fly by without embracing it, and the most important thing which is love and that display of love to those close and important in your life.
HOM

I agree with auld soppy bollocks here

;)

I hope the bairn knows how much everyone is pulling for him.

Keep fighting Bradley lad, keep fighting and know that the legacy of your bravery will one day help eradicate this most cruel of diseases.

I'm as cold as a freezer.That said I had tears in my eyes this afternoon when reading about Bradley and I'm not scared to admit it ....well at least not on a message board.
Sorted my act out before the missus got home from work though. Don't want her thinking I'm going soft and start taking liberties.

I'm praying I don't hear anything negative regarding him tommorow when I'm at work, I honestly think I will break down in tears in a factory of mostly blokes. Absolute legend and has taught us all a lesson to love and appreciate friends and family. Live every single day like it's your last and when your having a shitty day just give this superstar a thought. My opinion on religion is that it's a load of s***e and this just backs it up even further. What a legacy this young un is gonna leave man, absolute credit to the human race.

Gave my daughter an extra big cuddle when I came in from football tonight after reading Bradley's Mams post.

Know the family through school I used to teach at. My heart breaks for them, it really does
As terrible and heartbreaking as it is with regards to Bradleys plight, there is more love growing because of it and children benefitting from this extra love they are receiving by parents stopping and looking at life and it's priorities.

Seeing that happen to JD broke me.

These last few days sitting waiting for a call to say Brad has left us have been torture. I can't comprehend what his family are feeling.

Gonna miss my little mate so much.
You've been brilliant for the lad and his family mate. Nothing but respect and admiration for your efforts! At least the little fella is off to a better place soon as he's been through enough

We definitely need a whole range of buttons for posts on this thread, that are not appropriate to 'like'. There's some people I meet and wonder, how did you come into existence and have survived so long with such an atrocious attitude to life and other people.
Absolutely f***ing this. There's some scumbags living and breathing in this world and brads going through this. So f***ing unfair.

That's an excellent idea :cool:
Agreed. The Bradley lowery gerld section

Make it happen mods

Last edited:
I'm praying I don't hear anything negative regarding him tommorow when I'm at work, I honestly think I will break down in tears in a factory of mostly blokes. Absolute legend and has taught us all a lesson to love and appreciate friends and family. Live every single day like it's your last and when your having a shitty day just give this superstar a thought. My opinion on religion is that it's a load of s***e and this just backs it up even further. What a legacy this young un is gonna leave man, absolute credit to the human race.
I think you'd be in good company and not alone in breaking down.

I tell my Mam and dad every single day I love them, I never leave without giving them a kiss and a cuddle. I never go to bed on an argument.

Losing my sister was the most tragic thing that happened to me but I am so thankful we hadn't fallen out and knew how much we loved each other. When she was on life support we had an option to see if we could wake her before the inevitable, I wanted to speak to her, give her a hug, tell her I loved her, of course I did and my dad just wanted to squeeze her hand and have it squeezed back.

But we chose not to wake her, it would have been selfish and for us not for her, she was asleep, she wasn't scared or frightened and I didn't want her scared or frightened. I remember saying I don't need to wake her to tell her I love her, and for her to tell me she loves me back we know we love each other. If we'd fallen out I might have been more selfish because to her lose her if there had been bad feeling between us I'm not sure how I'd have coped.
As you say life is too short x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back