Pray for Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been quite on this thread but would like to add this.

The other month myself along a few others ran a fundraising event for Bradley and Hope Feeney. The whole event was fantastic and raised a lot of money and the football tournament was great. Bradley could not make the night due to not feeling well but Hope was there and she was wonderful and beautiful, bless her!! Her mother was a diamond I must add. Met Speedy also and must add is a really sound lad and I was very glad to have met him.
There's always one thought that always sticks with me though is, we had a local artist paint a wonderful and colourful painting of Defo that was for Bradley. I keep thinking of the moment that the face of Bradley would have lit up when getting this picture and brought a little joy to him in the this very difficult time.
I hope myself and others involved brought a little sunshine in his heart the day he got that painting.

And not forgetting Hope, I could not wish more for her to beat this terrible illness, she is a beautiful, beautiful girl with a wonderful spirit and a cheeky nature.

They have tugged many heart strings and mine in a very big way. God bless them both!!

People are sharing posts with captions like

"Turn facebook blue for bradley"
"Stay strong bradley"

With loads of blue lovehearts. Literally everyone is doing it like. No one else would
Get this sort of reaction like. Hes a special kid he is
One of my friends has just done it and she is one the most hard bitten cynical people i`ve met and usually disdains owt like that. There`s good reason she`s called Frosty, but it just goes to show how much the little un has touched everyone. Hope his next step of the journey is as peaceful as possible for the bairn

His mams just put a status on saying she has just opened facebook to have a neb and been greeted with all the statuses about him.

Theres literally nothing else on apart from stuff about brad

I've been quite on this thread but would like to add this.

The other month myself along a few others ran a fundraising event for Bradley and Hope Feeney. The whole event was fantastic and raised a lot of money and the football tournament was great. Bradley could not make the night due to not feeling well but Hope was there and she was wonderful and beautiful, bless her!! Her mother was a diamond I must add. Met Speedy also and must add is a really sound lad and I was very glad to have met him.
There's always one thought that always sticks with me though is, we had a local artist paint a wonderful and colourful painting of Defo that was for Bradley. I keep thinking of the moment that the face of Bradley would have lit up when getting this picture and brought a little joy to him in the this very difficult time.
I hope myself and others involved brought a little sunshine in his heart the day he got that painting.

And not forgetting Hope, I could not wish more for her to beat this terrible illness, she is a beautiful, beautiful girl with a wonderful spirit and a cheeky nature.

They have tugged many heart strings and mine in a very big way. God bless them both!!
Might not be possible but it would be canny to get the pic to defoe

Last edited:
When I was a baby (and had cancer) and I'd be in my pram (most likely attached to a machine) occasionally people would say to my Mam
"Awww. How long's he got?"

Fuck. Ing. Hell.
I have no idea how she could respond to that.
We definitely need a whole range of buttons for posts on this thread, that are not appropriate to 'like'. There's some people I meet and wonder, how did you come into existence and have survived so long with such an atrocious attitude to life and other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back