Post your plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

A pint of ice cream is the default serving size. Putting it back in the freezer is like conceding defeat!

looks nice, roast the potatoes next time or you've failed.

Really tasty actually, prefer boiled tatties with fish though.

Normally I would have made a white sauce with butter and milk etc.

Cut it out this time and just had a smidge of garlic dressing on the side, every little helps I reckon.

Vindaloo last night, going to the pavilion tonight! Did manage to fit in a full body session today in between all the eating

Rare case of eyes bigger than my belly tonight. Giant plate of liver with sauteed potatoes and rosemary and onion gravy. Had to leave half of it so calorie wise probably not too bad. Bloody tasty though.

Feel bad now like, Ive been eating spot on of late, just got in from graft though and had salmon and taties followed by a bag of baked walkers and then a quality street purple bar. :cry:

Had a fray bentos steak pie last week for the first time in ages and loved it so decided to try and make my own and it turned out great.

Logon or register to see this image

Just a little tip for people who are using protein powder - I've started mixing mine in with Weetabix and a banana with loads of milk. It actually makes the Weetabix taste even nicer! :)

Not gonna lie lads. It was immense! Rib eye with broccoli. The broccoli was covered in butter that finished off the steak, soy sauce, chilli, almonds and garlic

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back