Post your plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had a tuna and sardine salad.

Look forward to seeing some cheat meals getting uploaded over the weekend! :lol:

I had 2 wholemeal buns with crabsticks and rocket in them. 220 calories in just the bun??? Wtf!
Will be having approximately 10 pints tonight tho so i dare say the buns are the least of my problems. :-(

I use Walden Farms calorie free chocolate syrup.

Sugar shouldn't really be a huge concern unless you're going massively overboard.

Where can i get that walden farms sauce? looking for a low sugar sauce for my chicken breasts , they do a mean tomato and basil no calorie sauce

Where can i get that walden farms sauce? looking for a low sugar sauce for my chicken breasts , they do a mean tomato and basil no calorie sauce

I use amazon mate, but I think bodybuilding.com may work out cheaper. I was asking Layne Norton how long delivery of his DVD usually is through bodybuilding.com and he said around a week, so can't see it taking any longer than that.

You into that split training, he trains the main body parts twice a week ,did that for a while but wasnt impressed like, he is aesthetically very good tho, been trying this new HIT training with my mate who discovered it at the Bodypower expo this year, so far feel better than anything i've ever done

You into that split training, he trains the main body parts twice a week ,did that for a while but wasnt impressed like, he is aesthetically very good tho, been trying this new HIT training with my mate who discovered it at the Bodypower expo this year, so far feel better than anything i've ever done

He's strong as fuck aswell. Nah, I can't train for size with me being a boxer, it would be counter productive, although a lot of Layne's work is very good.

Also, I'm currently drinking a chilli peanut butter & chocolate protein shake, superb stuff. Going to get some pictures of my meals up over the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
ffs, what have you done with the ketchup !!

Surely its a big blob on the side to dip into, not contaminating the entire plate with it !!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back