Post your plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
anyone interested in starting a 'post your plate' thread? (I know Hauser will) I'll hoy my tea up tonight but I'm having it at my mam's so god knows what it'll be.

Yes, my post-workout tonight is a pint of ice-cream, I'm sure it will make a lot of people very happy :lol:

anyone interested in starting a 'post your plate' thread? (I know Hauser will) I'll hoy my tea up tonight but I'm having it at my mam's so god knows what it'll be.

Not advisable for losing weight long term marra. I think you should maybe talk to somebody about getting help.

Shame today is rest day, no ice cream, will hoy up my tea, chicken breast arrabiata sauce and 1 potato , meal 4 of the day, 2 more to go

Logon or register to see this image

2 Chicken legs, loads of rice, sweetcorn and red peppers with a BBQ sauce.

Weighed in at 970grams and 1174 Calories.

Lusherooney.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was on me way home and started fancying fish and chips, i didn't have cash on me so went home first and now our lass has said i have to have spaghetti blog, she asked if i want cheese on top i replied no i want fish and chips.

i love being a bairn.

Tilda sundried tomato rice,loyd grossmans tomato and chilli sauce,turkey stir fried and veg.

Came in at about 1000 calories.

Logon or register to see this image

Seems a lot of calories for a rather healthy looking and sounding dish. I'm starting to think i know fuck all about calorie counting like. :lol:

Am havin chicken stir fry with mushrooms, veg and bean shoots.

Half that would of done and its on a huge plate but just felt like a big tea today, weights and run tonight so wont do me any harm.

Half that would of done and its on a huge plate but just felt like a big tea today, weights and run tonight so wont do me any harm.

Mine was massive anarl, actually sitting in a bowl.

Couldn't finish it, I think my stomach has shrank.

Seems a lot of calories for a rather healthy looking and sounding dish. I'm starting to think i know fuck all about calorie counting like. :lol:

Am havin chicken stir fry with mushrooms, veg and bean shoots.

Jar of sauce probably has loads of sugar in it or something similar. I'm nee Bongo but he would be better off making a quick tomato sauce himself.

I didn't take pics but had a big bowl of chicken and sweetcorn soup and a couple of wholemeal buns. About 500 cals I reckon give or take 100.

Fellow ice-cream fanatic? :lol:

Its the ONLY thing to have after a hard session , especially legs :) 2scoops post workout, thank god for my metabolism

If your having sauce with stuff unless its a cheat meal , try and have low sugar sauce

Its the ONLY thing to have after a hard session , especially legs :) 2scoops post workout, thank god for my metabolism

If your having sauce with stuff unless its a cheat meal , try and have low sugar sauce

I use Walden Farms calorie free chocolate syrup.

Sugar shouldn't really be a huge concern unless you're going massively overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back