Portugal Pre-Season fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to wembley twice this year and looking at spending a month in Morocco this Xmas so will have to skip this one.

Let's hope Benfica B aren't as good as Porto B

Apologies to all. I was indeed very pissed.

Was in a bad mood as i’ve just learned I am being made redundant.

I was just getting frustrated as Portugal is just over 5 weeks away and the club has still not announced anything apart from for those who can pay for the Corporate package.

Still no excuse . Sorry.

Unless ALS are runnng a bus

Last edited:
Apologies to all. I was indeed very pissed.

Was in a bad mood as i’ve just learned I am being made redundant.

I was just getting frustrated as Portugal is just over 5 weeks away and the club has still not announced anything apart from for those who can pay for the Corporate package.

Still no excuse . Sorry.
Good luck on the job front marra.

I'm there 15th to 22nd, champion. Great little hols these trips. 15 mins from strip and 7:30 kickoffs then back to old town.

( I can spell Fulwell my Yorkshire mate got me on the forum as it wouldn't accept my e mail, yes that old pidgeon again) Have the club confirmed which Belenenses we are playing? Since the start of last season due to a split there two Belenenses, Belenenses SAD play in the premier League and finished mid table , CF os Belenenses played last season for the first time and were in Lisbon district football, level 6 in Portugal, probably a similar level to South Shields.

( I can spell Fulwell my Yorkshire mate got me on the forum as it wouldn't accept my e mail, yes that old pidgeon again) Have the club confirmed which Belenenses we are playing? Since the start of last season due to a split there two Belenenses, Belenenses SAD play in the premier League and finished mid table , CF os Belenenses played last season for the first time and were in Lisbon district football, level 6 in Portugal, probably a similar level to South Shields.
You've spelled pigeon wrang.

Belenenses how is that pronounced ? I really hope Benno is covering that !

If anyone is staying near Portimao and likes a bit of foreign football, or there kids do , the Copa Iberica is on at the Portimao stadium 18/21 July. Two teams from Portugal, two from Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back