Portugal Pre-Season fixtures

On flight that the club have advertised as part of their package for Portugal (for our hols)
Looks like not much take up. 40 spare seats. Dunno if club block booked but if they did, not much take up on their package like.

Bonus is we left 20 mins early due to being empty and arrived 30 mins early :lol:
We were on same flight. Now having first SuperBock. Enjoy

Few in the old town now, Caer Urfa flag is up and maybe a dozen of our lot. Few pubs further on and saw the Dean brothers with about another dozen. Other than that the odd shirt dotted about and about 10 over just off the square. Not been up the strip so no idea about that.

Few in the old town now, Caer Urfa flag is up and maybe a dozen of our lot. Few pubs further on and saw the Dean brothers with about another dozen. Other than that the odd shirt dotted about and about 10 over just off the square. Not been up the strip so no idea about that.
Not read the thread but Woody ( Darlo Mackem) rang me this afternoon from over there , pissed as a newt and having a great time.
If by chance any of you know him or happen to cross paths with him ( I think there’s 3 other Darlo with him) tell him Leicester L
mentioned him on here
Cheers

Last time we went we played 2 games in 2 days and they let us hang them all owa the stadium and leave them for the next game so i done that but out of every flag that was left hung up mine was the only one that got stole. Theyre spot on for hanging up though.

Didn't it end up in Brazil at the world cup? :lol:

Not read the thread but Woody ( Darlo Mackem) rang me this afternoon from over there , pissed as a newt and having a great time.
If by chance any of you know him or happen to cross paths with him ( I think there’s 3 other Darlo with him) tell him Leicester L
mentioned him on here
Cheers

you the lad we bumped in to when we were in derby?

you the lad we bumped in to when we were in derby?
Nah , that was my mucker Johno
Woody mentioned it when he called , said you very nearly persuaded him to ditch his missus for a few hours and go to Burton with you
I’m the one who lives in Yorkshire

Back