Portsmouth Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it needed tho ?
Had we won at Peterborough I think the demand may have been higher
There’s just over 2500 tickets available to shift by kick off on Saturday

But as Jarv has said, he's struggled to find two together. I'd have expected a crowd of over 40k for this one.

Agree there might have been greater demand had we beaten Peterborough, but it's still all to play for and a massive game.

Last edited:

But as Jarv has said, he's struggled to find two together. I'd have expected a crowd of over 40k for this one.

Agree there might have been greater demand had we beaten Peterborough, but it's still all to play for and a massive game.
He’s talking rubbish
Some sections in the North Stand lower have full rows available
Also plenty dotted about in Lower West Stand & lower East Stand

Is it needed tho ?
Had we won at Peterborough I think the demand may have been higher
There’s just over 2500 tickets available to shift by kick off on Saturday

It sounds like the right call but it would be a shame if they sell a couple of thousand on Friday and then people who want to pay on the day end up being turned away

Well them 5000 are not proper supporters ,we don't need them there

That's not always the case ...

.... every game has to be prioritised and justified depending on family/work commitments, finance, possible future games, etc.

I'm doing a 500+ round trip which will cost loads and may be entirely futile.

Depending on the result I might have to go to Southend which may be futile then play offs, Wembley, etc.

It's not always just a case of jumping on the bus from Durham.

That's not always the case ...

.... every game has to be prioritised and justified depending on family/work commitments, finance, possible future games, etc.

I'm doing a 500+ round trip which will cost loads and may be entirely futile.

Depending on the result I might have to go to Southend which may be futile then play offs, Wembley, etc.

It's not always just a case of jumping on the bus from Durham.
I think what he’s getting at are the glory fans who only bother for the bigger games
It’s not in our hands now & that will have put a fair few off

Common sense prevails. Just had acall from Nichola at SAFC who has got me sorted with three tickets
Faith restored

That's good news and you hope you all enjoy the game, but supporters should not have to resort to emailing a few key members of staff to get tickets and the club must be losing both money and support (which is worse) if people just give up. Many older fans are not online so how do they get through to someone?

I am all for avoiding waste and making the club sustainable but the ticket office is often the first (and maybe only) point of contact for many fans. If it fails to answer the phone that support could be lost for good.

He’s talking rubbish
Some sections in the North Stand lower have full rows available
Also plenty dotted about in Lower West Stand & lower East Stand
Funny that mate

I had a look on that stadium ticker earlier and it was showing 32000 odd sold in lower bowl.

Not meaning to hijack the thread, but what's the East stand like for atmosphere? Remember when I used to have a SC we used to call it the picnic stand, has it changed?

Can't decide where to get my ticket for as the south stand / SWC / West is all but sold out.

Well them 5000 are not proper supporters ,we don't need them there
Just coz someone doesn't go you can't call them not proper supporters . I've been a fan since I was about 6 back in 80 and there's been plenty of games I've chosen not to go to or couldn't attend for various reasons . It still.dorsnt stop you feeling shit when we lose a big game or happy when we win . I'm always there in spirit regardless . To say you're a proper supporter coz you've been to this game or that game is akin to the old my dad is bigger than your dad etc etc etc .

Not meaning to hijack the thread, but what's the East stand like for atmosphere? Remember when I used to have a SC we used to call it the picnic stand, has it changed?

Can't decide where to get my ticket for as the south stand / SWC / West is all but sold out.
Warmest stand for sunshine and temperature.
That said if you're just back for one game why should you or anyone else give a shiny shit where you choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back