Portsmouth Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guinness Guzzler, that is pretty much spot on. I only created Twitter to message Chris Waters.
Used to get tickets to go with my Dad on his account but that was last used about 8 years ago. I've lived in Cambridgeshire since 10 so have no mates up there.

Exactly. I looked at previous posts on here, and he mentioned having trouble with Peterborough away tickets and he was advised to tweet Chris Waters, which he said he did (and apparently he was told he would have to contact Peterborough but their ticket office was shut). So I went to Chris Waters Twitter page, checked replies and found someone asking that exact thing of Chris. Checked the lads profile but it's very new, only about 16 tweets or so. Searched his username, it doesn't come up with anything Portsmouth related (not on a pompey forum or anything).

Chances are he's Sunderland, doubt a pompey fan would create a Twitter page just to ask a question of Chris Waters so that he looks like he's Sunderland, but because all of his posting history there and here is so recent, I wouldn't risk giving my details to him. Seems very likely he's just a fan wanting tickets for him and his family though, so I hope he gets sorted and isn't a very sneaky Portsmouth fan!

PS I am aware I should do some real work instead, I'll count this as a coffee break!

Gan on Miss Marples there.

Guinness Guzzler, that is pretty much spot on. I only created Twitter to message Chris Waters.
Used to get tickets to go with my Dad on his account but that was last used about 8 years ago. I've lived in Cambridgeshire since 10 so have no mates up there.

If you want people to help I suggest you empty your inbox.

Whereabouts in Cambs?

Hopefully someone sorts you out this time, but I may be able to help in the future as also in Cambridgeshire.

As said contact Chris Waters on twitter , or via [email protected] email.
You could also try Nichola Linsley on twitter on @NicLSAFC, as she works with Chris.

Last edited:
I hope you get sorted for the tickets you need.
Should be a cracking game.

Exactly. I looked at previous posts on here, and he mentioned having trouble with Peterborough away tickets and he was advised to tweet Chris Waters, which he said he did (and apparently he was told he would have to contact Peterborough but their ticket office was shut). So I went to Chris Waters Twitter page, checked replies and found someone asking that exact thing of Chris. Checked the lads profile but it's very new, only about 16 tweets or so. Searched his username, it doesn't come up with anything Portsmouth related (not on a pompey forum or anything).

Chances are he's Sunderland, doubt a pompey fan would create a Twitter page just to ask a question of Chris Waters so that he looks like he's Sunderland, but because all of his posting history there and here is so recent, I wouldn't risk giving my details to him. Seems very likely he's just a fan wanting tickets for him and his family though, so I hope he gets sorted and isn't a very sneaky Portsmouth fan!

PS I am aware I should do some real work instead, I'll count this as a coffee break!
I've got some decorating that needs doing if you're bored marra? :lol:

I have just had very similar frustration at ticket office this morning. Me and my daughters had ST for years but they have gone to Uni and I work away so I just sue cash turnstile when I attend. Ticket office refused to sell me three tickets despite being there in person with ID, local address and recent activity on my account paying for games on
SAFSEE
I understand security issue but I was furious. Does the club not want my money or our support?

Fuck knows how you’re meant to prove you’re a Sunderland fan like.

You’ve got to understand people’s suspicions but I’m sure you’ll get sorted.
I can never remember my customer number when I ring ticket office but they ask your name and postcode,they see your history

I have just had very similar frustration at ticket office this morning. Me and my daughters had ST for years but they have gone to Uni and I work away so I just sue cash turnstile when I attend. Ticket office refused to sell me three tickets despite being there in person with ID, local address and recent activity on my account paying for games on
SAFSEE
I understand security issue but I was furious. Does the club not want my money or our support?

Yeah it's a bit crazy. I was the same when rining the ticket office. I've purchased some games on SAFSEE and away tickets bought on my account, but couldn't get anything.

Thankfully we have many helpful fans, hope you get sorted too.

There seems to be something wrong with the ticketing systems. I've been registered for years and have a pretty healthy purchase history but cannot buy tickets online as it keeps telling me I need to log-in even though I already am logged in and in my account.

To compound that if you try to phone the ticket line it keeps you at the elevator music stage for about 10 minutes then tells you there's unprecedented high call volumes and cuts you off. Pretty crap before an important game where we need all the people there we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back