Portsmouth Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be something wrong with the ticketing systems. I've been registered for years and have a pretty healthy purchase history but cannot buy tickets online as it keeps telling me I need to log-in even though I already am logged in and in my account.

To compound that if you try to phone the ticket line it keeps you at the elevator music stage for about 10 minutes then tells you there's unprecedented high call volumes and cuts you off. Pretty crap before an important game where we need all the people there we can.

Funnily enough I got the login or register when I was trying to sort my season ticket. Luckily I'm local and I was off on Tuesday so I could pop in to get sorted. Not an option for our far flung fans trying to get tickets.

Funnily enough I got the login or register when I was trying to sort my season ticket. Luckily I'm local and I was off on Tuesday so I could pop in to get sorted. Not an option for our far flung fans trying to get tickets.
Is he sorted Keith ?

I'm trying and failing to get one for my twin brother who lives up past Glasgow. Nee idea why its not working or why they're not answering the phones. I'm in my account, looking at my purchase history and it just keeps telling me to log in. I am logged in you feckin machine......

It would be an e-ticket he'd need to print so today was the last day I could get it to him, so they're losing support for no good reason. I'll give him my ticket and will pass myself as he's already arranged to come down but its daft that they can't get the system right before the biggest league game of the season.

I'm trying and failing to get one for my twin brother who lives up past Glasgow. Nee idea why its not working or why they're not answering the phones. I'm in my account, looking at my purchase history and it just keeps telling me to log in. I am logged in you feckin machine......

It would be an e-ticket he'd need to print so today was the last day I could get it to him, so they're losing support for no good reason. I'll give him my ticket and will pass myself as he's already arranged to come down but its daft that they can't get the system right before the biggest league game of the season.
It was doing the same to me a couple of weeks ago.
I have a purchase history but the system still blocked me from buying a Pompey ticket online, even though I'd just bought a Coventry ticket online a couple of minutes previous to attempting to buy a pompey ticket.
Phoning the ticket office was no good as I, like others, kept getting cut off after a few minutes of holding the line.
I hope you can get yourself a ticket, especially as your brother is going to the game.
Good luck mate.

You could still buy one and collect it at the ticket office on Saturday (providing you get through)

Failing that just buy one on Saturday using your post code and number..

Failing that he can use mine.

If that doesn't work and he stands outside the ticket office long enough someone will have a spare

I’m struggling to get anything further back than row 3 which isn’t ideal.is there any possibility of upper tier being opened anyone know?

Really surprised they haven't opened the premier concourse for this.
Is it needed tho ?
Had we won at Peterborough I think the demand may have been higher
There’s just over 2500 tickets available to shift by kick off on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back