Portsmouth fans today

Status
Not open for further replies.

My experience of them today.

Lots in the colliery,no issues.

Walking to the ground a pissed up 17 year old was working himself and a safc fella in his late 50's was having some verbals with him for being a dick (he was) and he was told to shut up by other Pompey fans.

They started singing approaching the away end turnstiles (nothing new) and I saw several urchins getting searched by the police and stewards. Plenty of springers on duty to sniff the pyro boys out.

In the ground not as loud as last few visits

Give owa, they could have called in the Tram car for a pint, the locals would have been most welcoming

Handshakes all around

I once walked through Southwick and someone stole one of my teeth. I was distracted by a Sméagol like creature rummaging in a bin and next thing I know I’m on my back and there’s a fat bloke running off with my tooth

Handshakes all around

I once walked through Southwick and someone stole one of my teeth. I was distracted by a Sméagol like creature rummaging in a bin and next thing I know I’m on my back and there’s a fat bloke running off with my tooth

What was his name Juanita?

Handshakes all around

Suddick is twinned with Mordor

800 i read on here. I think that is pretty decent to be honest. Yes had the tie been reversed you would have taken more. You are a bigger club with far larger support. Still think that is a decent following.
Agree decent for most clubs but for the last season and a bit the Portsmouth fans on here have been telling us how f***ing wonderful they are. Nearly but not quite as deluded as you lot
What like the play off semi final?
No, we did not take less than 700 to the playoff ,

Last edited:
They were pretty good in the first half I thought. Our fans responded well to the teams improvement mind.
Loads of them on my metro back and they were canny actually. Seem to dislike Jackett a fair bit
The Portsmouth supporters who came today were unlikely to act up. People who endure the inconvenience of travelling the best part of 350 miles to get here for a midday kick-off are not likely to be the kind of people who wish to be thrown out and arrested after twenty minutes for acting the goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back