Portsmouth fans today

Status
Not open for further replies.

No trouble though, that’s the main thing today against these.

Can’t confidently say the same about Coventry though...

They're supposed to be up there with the best in this division. I think they'll bladder Jacket as he only knows one way to play. There was a few of their fans getting a bit twitchy last seadon with him.

Their style of play was f***ing atrocious. Don't half go on like fannies for big lads as well.

Shit support both numbers and noise, they will blame sky and kick off time but If the game was at Portsmouth we would have sold our full allocation

800 i read on here. I think that is pretty decent to be honest. Yes had the tie been reversed you would have taken more. You are a bigger club with far larger support. Still think that is a decent following.

I'm a big JR fan and until we equalised there was only one team going to win that game, for 25 mins we were hopeless.

I’m not convinced by Ross but hopefully he’ll see that in this league it seems over complicating things just leads to confusion.

Sort out the defence (we need a left back) but Ozturk and Willis were just the job there today, and get our better attacking players on the ball in the final third.

I’d love to see another fast forward player join but I doubt we’ll see that.

Hopefully we can all settle down and see us move up the table

You get what I was trying to say tho ? we really struggled for 25minutes.

I keep seeing people posting that we were abject, hopeless, shocking etc.

So, how did Portsmouth only manage 1 on target effort and a series of aimless crosses in 90 minutes?

I think people are exaggerating tbh.

Portsmouth had a decent spell followed by us having a decent spell .... that happened again in the second half.

I sit in East Stand. North Stand End. Could hear them clearly in 1st half. Thought it funny when they were chanting how shit our support was and then we equalised!!!

What was noticeable, unlike us , they dont continuously sing songs about their rivals.

They were quiet in 2nd half

800 of them so they say which is commendable considering KO Time and travelling distance

But, honestly, I couldn't give a fuck if we outsang them for 90 minutes or Vice Versa

Its results that matter.....................

Last edited:
I sit in East Stand. North Stand End. Could hear them clearly in 1st half. Thought it funny when they were chanting how shit our support was and then we equalised!!!

What was noticeable, unlike us , they dont continuously sing songs about their rivals.

They were quiet in 2nd half

TBF they only have 3 songs.

Thought they were ok myself. Fairly loud first half until we took the lead.

No day tripping Neanderthal types looking to start on passing women and kids either.

I keep seeing people posting that we were abject, hopeless, shocking etc.

So, how did Portsmouth only manage 1 on target effort and a series of aimless crosses in 90 minutes?

I think people are exaggerating tbh.

Portsmouth had a decent spell followed by us having a decent spell .... that happened again in the second half.
thats exactly what I am saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back