Portsmouth fans today

Good turn out by all with regards with the kick off time. Sky don't give two fucks about the fans.
They’ve done similar to us in the past e.g Southampton. Hence why I am loathe to take the de rigueur RTG position of slagging off their support on this occasion.

They’ve done similar to us in the past e.g Southampton. Hence why I am loathe to take the de rigueur RTG position of slagging off their support on this occasion.
No need to slag anyones support, especially in this league. We have a large fan base and so do Pompey. Todays game for them was a right twat, and it has happened to us a lot in the past where kick off times and days have been changed.

It's worse up here as our transport network is shite and too expensive.

This is going to be unpopular I feel, but after the game my wife and me were walking across the car park, heading to the Howard, there were 2 hard lads in their mid 20s baiting 4 Pompey fans in their late teens. Calling them all the c@nts under the sun, and offering to fight them, the Sunderland fans had 3 kids of about 10 years old in tow, and it was absolutely embarrassing.
My missus called them out and got a gobfull back.
It got pretty tense between us 2 and fellow Sunderland fans for a ofew minutes.
Having followed the lads for over 40 years I've seen a lot but, not when I'm with a woman.
Every club has their arsreholes unfortunately, and we are no different.
However back on track Portsmouth were loud from our seats on the halfway line, but it's the first time in a long time that people around us were clapping and singing, it has been overall a great day.j

I seen a dozen or so chavs from them aged 16-30 walking past the weatsheaf 10 mins before kick off signing ‘dirty northern bastards’

They got to the traffic lights and a small bald man aged 50-60 chased them up to the colliery tavern. They proper shit themselves.

All ya dee is have a go mate.
Gan and support Pompey or more likely the fuckin Mags.

Me a mag? that’ll be the day. I just don’t like to see mag like behaviour in our support. Any fan who travels all that way for a lunchtime game deserves credit whether they sing or not.
I'm watching him ...

... not totally convinced he's a Mag yet but I'm suspicious.

I hate the fuckers as much as anyone

Last edited:
Me a mag? that’ll be the day. I just don’t like to see mag like behaviour in our support. Any fan who travels all that way for a lunchtime game deserves credit whether they sing or not.

I hate the fuckers as much as anyone

There's something not right about you and I say that as someone who's been on this forum since it began.

I've seen dozens like you come and go once they've been sussed.

There's something not right about you and I say that as someone who's been on this forum since it began.

I've seen dozens like you come and go once they've been sussed.

Well if you think I’m a mag then your not as good a judge of character as you think. I was just trying to be fair in regards to a comment made about Pompey fans.
Nah.
You’re a dodgepot.

Haven’t a clue what one of those is is take it over being accused of being a skunk though.

Last edited:
Well if you think I’m a mag then your not as good a judge of character as you think. I was just trying to be fair in regards to a comment made about Pompey fans.

I'm saying there's something not right abut you.

It's not just today, you've made me wonder a few times but I've said nowt.

If you're a fake I'll work it out.

They will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season
Strong squad , they caused us a few problems & will come good , if we finish above them I recon we will go up automatically
Their fans are on the whole a bunch of bellends

Back