Portsmouth at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

The campaign against Pompey has been real all season. Particularly when it has come to the 4 blatant offside goals scored against us as well as every defender in the league deciding that they want to frame Oli Hawkins’ shirt. That we’ve won 3 of those 4 games days more about our ability to overcome the cheating by the officials. There is also the cheating done by Luton and Plymouth away which cost us earlier during our bad run with their dives on the edge of our box for free kicks which were scored.

The referee yesterday favoured Burton all game. That he missed the most blatant of handballs by Thompson in the build up to the goal summed him up for a genuine incompetent as I’m sure he couldn’t wait to disallow it but had no evidence to do so. Ironically enough, the only other time I think we’ve caught a break all season was in the home game against Burton, where the lino missed a blatant throw-in in their favour at 1-2. We won a corner from that and scored. Every single of the 8 pens we’ve had has been stone wall. I can’t say that for at least 4 of the pens given against us. We’ve had 7 given against in total.

I’ve no doubt, the referee will be have every reason to join in with the game at the SOL as he’ll have a baying home crowd to hide behind. Knowing that will be the case, our job is to look after what we can do and again show our quality.

The campaign against Pompey has been real all season. Particularly when it has come to the 4 blatant offside goals scored against us as well as every defender in the league deciding that they want to frame Oli Hawkins’ shirt. That we’ve won 3 of those 4 games days more about our ability to overcome the cheating by the officials. There is also the cheating done by Luton and Plymouth away which cost us earlier during our bad run with their dives on the edge of our box for free kicks which were scored.

The referee yesterday favoured Burton all game. That he missed the most blatant of handballs by Thompson in the build up to the goal summed him up for a genuine incompetent as I’m sure he couldn’t wait to disallow it but had no evidence to do so. Ironically enough, the only other time I think we’ve caught a break all season was in the home game against Burton, where the lino missed a blatant throw-in in their favour at 1-2. We won a corner from that and scored. Every single of the 8 pens we’ve had has been stone wall. I can’t say that for at least 4 of the pens given against us. We’ve had 7 given against in total.

I’ve no doubt, the referee will be have every reason to join in with the game at the SOL as he’ll have a baying home crowd to hide behind. Knowing that will be the case, our job is to look after what we can do and again show our quality.

Campaign against Pompey :lol:

Quality :lol:

^ bricking it ^

Having watched the game (as many of us on here did) I can honestly say that the best team lost. Every PFC fan I know has said that Burton deserved to get summat out of the game.

Favoured Burton all game. I must have watched a different game :lol:

Having watched the game (as many of us on here did) I can honestly say that the best team lost. Every PFC fan I know has said that Burton deserved to get summat owt of the game.
I think Burton deserved a point as our winning goal was blatantly unjust. But look at the chances actually created.

Pretty passing doesn’t equate to a goal threat. They are a good side too it has to be said, and the game went as I suspected it might. They were the best we’ve played probably all season apart from Luton and Charlton. Quinn, Fraser and Allen have had too much for Barnsley recently, and by all accounts they ought to have beaten you. We dug in and found a way. We’ve done it too often this season to be a coincidence. Much like yourselves.

Pompey were shit yesterday. They know how they have only done OK last few weeks due to the shirt they have played.

Next week they will be found wanting in a big way. They won’t win tomorrow either and by next Saturday will be 5 points behind us.

I think Burton deserved a point as our winning goal was blatantly unjust. But look at the chances actually created.

Pretty passing doesn’t equate to a goal threat. They are a good side too it has to be said, and the game went as I suspected it might. They were the best we’ve played probably all season apart from Luton and Charlton. Quinn, Fraser and Allen have had too much for Barnsley recently, and by all accounts they ought to have beaten you. We dug in and found a way. We’ve done it too often this season to be a coincidence. Much like yourselves.
bollocks pal. We hit the woodwork three tomes

Last edited:
Pompey were shit yesterday. They know how they have only done OK last few weeks due to the shirt they have played.

Next week they will be found wanting in a big way. They won’t win tomorrow either and by next Saturday will be 5 points behind us.
Remind me of the mighty sides you’ve dispatched recently.

Remind me of the mighty sides you’ve dispatched recently.
Think you’re the only one of the top six to beat us. When we had ten men. Most of your wins are against ten men do you can fuck off with your bias theory.

Don’t think there are any Sunderland fans on Portsmouth forum bigging us up. Yer sad twat

Think you’re the only one of the top six to beat us. When we had ten men. Most of your wins are against ten men do you can fuck off with your bias theory.

Don’t think there are any Sunderland fans on Portsmouth forum bigging us up. Yer sad twat
You mean all 3 of our wins we’ve gained subsequent to the opposition going down to 10 men all for blatant red card offences? Clearly shitting it. :lol:

Never been more confident fella. Let’s see how you cope playing in front of 40,000 when you don’t have your 23000 free pikey tickets.
You mean the tickets we sold out quicker than you did, and when we totally out sung you. Think a few of you need to lick your wounds over that one.

You mean the tickets we sold out quicker than you did, and when we totally out sung you. Think a few of you need to lick your wounds over that one.
Honestly who gives a fuck about outsinging. I dont but know that thats all what a lot on here go on about. Im more concerned about the result tbh. Give me being outsung but winning any day of week

:lol:
Stop being childish
As tho Portsmouth could compete with our support
The fact it was one ticket per person for us illustrates how different the clubs are
You lot could buy 6 tickets each
Everyone inc Auntie Dorris & her line dancing club were there

:lol:
Stop being childish
As tho Portsmouth could compete with our support
The fact it was one ticket per person for us illustrates how different the clubs are
You lot could buy 6 tickets each
Everyone inc Auntie Dorris & her line dancing club were there
Agree the point about the tickets is valid. And if the truth be known this is how the knacker pompey element attended which gave the proper pompey fans a bad name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back