Portsmouth at home

:lol:
Stop being childish
As tho Portsmouth could compete with our support
The fact it was one ticket per person for us illustrates how different the clubs are
You lot could buy 6 tickets each
Everyone inc Auntie Dorris & her line dancing club were there
That's quite funny. And even funnier that Auntie Doris's crew outsung you lot.

That's quite funny. And even funnier that Auntie Doris's crew outsung you lot.
I was right next to your lot, heard play up pompey a couple of times, and obviously when you scored. However, are you in possession of an official Wembley decibels chart ? Nope, thought not. You would do well to refrain from made up allegations until you can prove things.

Wed have sold out in about twelve minutes if we had the same policy as you lot.

Our songbook is massive compared to yours :lol:
There literally isn’t a single song you have that is exclusive to you. :lol:

Anyway, as somebody said further up thread. It’s not about the noise, because noise doesn’t get you top of the league. It’s about the results. We just happen to have both so far in the games against you.

Anyway, as somebody said further up thread. It’s not about the noise, because noise doesn’t get you top of the league. It’s about the results. We just happen to have both so far in the games against you.

There's loads that are exclusive to us you f***ing gonk

it was only a matter of time before this egg chaser showed his true colours. happens time and time again when other fans come on here all benevolent and friendly to start off with.
i didn't used to mind portsmouth years ago but the last 10 years or so they've had a taste of the big time, failed miserably and have ideas above their station.

I said that mate and I stand by it.

But you are now starting to get arrogant

Those southerners are well known for their rendition of HTL like.

Back