Pool

If anyone is in the Durham area and at a loss as to what to do on Friday night, I have a money game at Kitts Pool Club (just above CEX at the bottom of North Road) for £1200 from half 6.

Supposedly there are about 10-15 of us heading through from Stanley and other areas so it'll be a cracking night whether I win, lose or draw and possibly heading out into town afterwards.

I'm not a shy bairn so just drop me a message and all the lads and lasses will make you feel welcome and you can come and cheer me on or heckle me for shits and giggles.
Best of luck mate, I saw it advertised on their Facebook page.

If anyone is in the Durham area and at a loss as to what to do on Friday night, I have a money game at Kitts Pool Club (just above CEX at the bottom of North Road) for £1200 from half 6.

Supposedly there are about 10-15 of us heading through from Stanley and other areas so it'll be a cracking night whether I win, lose or draw and possibly heading out into town afterwards.

I'm not a shy bairn so just drop me a message and all the lads and lasses will make you feel welcome and you can come and cheer me on or heckle me for shits and giggles.

Had a few games in there a couple of weeks ago. Tables are rapid compared to the bog standard pub pool tables. Good venue, always seems fairly busy the times I've been in. Good luck

You ever get in sky lounge in washy for a money game. In a week gone Friday 2 lads playing for 2.5k. I was in a good 2 and half hours and was still going.

Friend / old colleague of mine plays in the sky lounge, tells me one game was for £8k although he doesn’t put all the money up himself
Friend / old colleague of mine plays in the sky lounge, tells me one game was for £8k although he doesn’t put all the money up himsel

Friend / old colleague of mine plays in the sky lounge, tells me one game was for £8k although he doesn’t put all the money up himself
Friend / old colleague of mine plays in the sky lounge, tells me one game was for £8k although he doesn’t put all the money up himsel
Aye heard that for big purses.
Lad who owned it (partners) was a highly ranked pro, seen him on the telly with sky lounge printed on back of his shirt. Won the ipa world title in 2019.

I heard your shite
He is.
There's a name I've never heard in years, sure he used to play for the kings head or the black bull at Lanchester. He had a mate, someone Lambert who was considered best in the league around that time

We used to go down to pontins near Yarmouth. My mate (craggsy) was / is good mates with rhodesy so we'd meet up down there. They were there for the snooker, I was there for the drink 🤣.

Remember speaking to Ronnie o Sullivan's dad and thinking he was a cracking bloke. He was in jail for murder less than a year later 😮
Darrin?

Last edited:
Stuttering is an awful affliction

Yeah they didn't do me no favours with the photo. I look like a deranged version of Walter White and extremely ginger 🤣
I was going to ask if you were ‘Heavy Hitter’ or ‘Roadrunner’ - I think I can figure out who after that!

All the best mate, be some match that.

After winning my last game 21-12 a few weeks back, I'm back on the money game train again.

Got another game at Kitts against a lad called Gary Close from Bishop Auckland from at least £2k pot and a gentleman's agreement in place to play another lad for £5k minimum if I win my game in a few weeks.

I'm not putting all the money in myself as I have quite a few backers behind me now so hopefully will be good.

Game will be on April 6th on the Kitt's Facebook page for anyone interested in watching.

Used to play in four different leagues when I was in my early 20s before the bairns came along. All in Crook/Willington/Bishop Auckland. Ive always been a decent potter/tactician but my position play wasn't the best.

The best player I ever played against was David Craggs in the crook individual league. 7 balled in the first frame and didn't get a shot. I broke off dry and he cleaned up in the second and in the third I managed to pot one ball and missed. Shook his hand about a minute later.

After winning my last game 21-12 a few weeks back, I'm back on the money game train again.

Got another game at Kitts against a lad called Gary Close from Bishop Auckland from at least £2k pot and a gentleman's agreement in place to play another lad for £5k minimum if I win my game in a few weeks.

I'm not putting all the money in myself as I have quite a few backers behind me now so hopefully will be good.

Game will be on April 6th on the Kitt's Facebook page for anyone interested in watching.

I know Gary, decent player and a nice lad. Been a couple years since I seen him. More of a potter than a safety man if I remember right. He was on a team with a load of other young lads when we were playing. All good players but we did used to beat them, suspect they will of all matured a little in their gameplay since then like.

I know Gary, decent player and a nice lad. Been a couple years since I seen him. More of a potter than a safety man if I remember right. He was on a team with a load of other young lads when we were playing. All good players but we did used to beat them, suspect they will of all matured a little in their gameplay since then like.
Yeah I know Gary and the rest of the lads reasonably well. Liam Pattison, Paul Waldock, Mark Humble and Mark Little are the lads I know from that area. All nice lads but there are no friends during the money game 🤣

Back