Polyamorous relationships

A slight aside but is this the most Guardian sentence ever? " I love being a mother and I set the bar high from the start – cloth nappies and cooking from scratch.":lol:
The emotional turmoil she puts the bairns through by having her sex life all over the papers is easily balanced out by the fact they had terry towelling undercrackers.
Didn’t spot that, absolute bourgeois belter that?

Imagine if this was a bloke wanting to rattle as many lasses as he likes and his missus had essentially been brow beaten into going along with it for the sake of the kids.

He wouldn’t get the lickings of a dog.
This, the comments section would be full of vitriol about how much of a chauvinist pig he is etc.

Last edited:
Got no problem with polyamorous relationships if all parties are equal and equally happy and that’s how they want to live their lives, but that just seems abusive and unequal tbh, where she has all she wants and he does not.

He should have jumped on the first flight to Prague, paid for 2 stunning bewers to pipe him off then what's app her the pics with the caption. We should have done this years ago saggy tits....

Got no sympathy for the daft fucker, He's just chucked the golden ticket away...

Shes trying to flog her shitty book at the bottom too, probably all about her getting scuttled all over off all and sundry. One day her kids will know she just wanted more cock in her life and judge her for it.

From reading that it sounds like they are only man and wife living together for the kids?

He said it himself

“What I have always wanted – and still do – is to be with one partner, long-term, with whom I can share all of life’s rich experiences, to enjoy the journey and the inevitable changes together.”

Seems to me like Marc needs to grow a pair and start exploring himself, he’ll soon find out what all the fuss is about.

He sounds massively repressed.

From reading that it sounds like they are only man and wife living together for the kids?

He said it himself

“What I have always wanted – and still do – is to be with one partner, long-term, with whom I can share all of life’s rich experiences, to enjoy the journey and the inevitable changes together.”

Seems to me like Marc needs to grow a pair and start exploring himself, he’ll soon find out what all the fuss is about.

He sounds massively repressed.
Nah he's just bloke with morals whose lass is a massive conniving manipulative cockrat

Nah he's just bloke with morals whose lass is a massive conniving manipulative cockrat

She can’t be conniving if they’ve sat down and openly discussed how unhappy / what she wants?

That’s just being honest?

Agree there could be some manipulation in there as he comes across as more of a follower and from that sound bite article (shit in the sack) I think that’s basiclly what she was getting at after 12 years together.

It sounds like she’s happy but he’s now miserable and is too scared to go it alone.

He’ll be one of these fellas who snaps at the checkout at Waitrose and starts shooting people because they don’t have his hummus

She can’t be conniving if they’ve sat down and openly discussed how unhappy / what she wants?

That’s just being honest?

Agree there could be some manipulation in there as he comes across as more of a follower and from that sound bite article (shit in the sack) I think that’s basiclly what she was getting at after 12 years together.

It sounds like she’s happy but he’s now miserable and is too scared to go it alone.

He’ll be one of these fellas who snaps at the checkout at Waitrose and starts shooting people because they don’t have his hummus
Meanwhile she is using him as a means to an end to put a roof over her head whilst shagging around. I wonder if Andrea has as nice a gaff?

Andrea is referred to as "he/him" etc.

I must say that is a new one on me.
Andrea is a mans name in loads of countries...

I have several friends in open relationships. It works if both people want it but it's ridiculous to try it when one person wants monogamy.

Last edited:

Back