Polyamorous relationships

:lol: almost certainly made up claptrap mind. I don't think anyone with any self resepct would be willingly having sloppy seconds.

and Bubbles is bang on.

There was a beauty of a story down Sheffield where two couples were living together. One of the lasses decided she was polyamourous and was snagging not only her own husband, but the other lass's husband and the other lass as well. She also believed as long as she had permission, she could shag anyone she fancied.

There was a beauty of a story down Sheffield where two couples were living together. One of the lasses decided she was polyamourous and was snagging not only her own husband, but the other lass's husband and the other lass as well. She also believed as long as she had permission, she could shag anyone she fancied.
It’s utterly ridiculous man. It’ll be dogs and horses next

:lol: almost certainly made up claptrap mind. I don't think anyone with any self resepct would be willingly having sloppy seconds.

and Bubbles is bang on.
Have you ever had a devils 3way :lol:

I wouldn't like that.

Mind I can't even find one bloke, never mind two :lol:
;)

Next stop

10 black lads running a train through her while the husband sits and watches.
:eek: Is this online?

Last edited:
A slight aside but is this the most Guardian sentence ever? " I love being a mother and I set the bar high from the start – cloth nappies and cooking from scratch.":lol:
The emotional turmoil she puts the bairns through by having her sex life all over the papers is easily balanced out by the fact they had terry towelling undercrackers.

Hahahaha! Snap!

Used to work with a bloke in Scotland who used to get his kicks by his wife going out and getting scudded all over then coming home and telling him what shed been upto. They used to invite people over to his house so he could watch them with her

He once asked me if id be interested in some "fun" at theirs one Friday....I politely declined as his wife looked like that bitch from eastenders who resembles Zelda from the terrahawks

Each to their own though and if it works for them whos to stop them having some fun in their lives

I thought maybe, but then decided I'd never heard Andrea used as a male name in any country/culture.

No doubt someone can show me where it is used as such and recommend 100 self flagellations as a penalty for my lack of knowledge.

I had an Italian boyfriend called Andrea, it is a pretty common name

Back