Polyamorous relationships

I think he’s a Mediterranean type Marra

I thought maybe, but then decided I'd never heard Andrea used as a male name in any country/culture.

No doubt someone can show me where it is used as such and recommend 100 self flagellations as a penalty for my lack of knowledge.

I thought maybe, but then decided I'd never heard Andrea used as a male name in any country/culture.

No doubt someone can show me where it is used as such and recommend 100 self flagellations as a penalty for my lack of knowledge.
Any amount, Andrea Dovizioso moto gp rider - italian, Andrea Bocelli - Tenor also Italian, from the greek root which also gives us Andrew, Andre etc although admittedly when written it looks like our Andrea the womens name

Got no problem with polyamorous relationships if all parties are equal and equally happy and that’s how they want to live their lives, but that just seems abusive and unequal tbh, where she has all she wants and he does not.

So basically she wants the best of everything and damn everyone else, she wants sex with other people and also a happy family life with the kids. Roll forward 10 years the husband has a drink problem, the kids are so fucked up and the lasses new blokes could simply walk inside her after the decade of smashing she's took. But as long as she's happy.

They sit and read books together as that was one part of their relationship which still works.
Sitting in silence not looking at the other person....... healthy relationship goals. Maybe she should have took some of the balls that have been busted on her and simply asked for a separation

Last edited:

Back