• Yes

Votes: 205 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 344 62.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The VAR refs say that there is a call he may want to look at. That’s it
Ah ok I thought he was told to look at it, So its down to the ref. I would like to see the stats on how many times they have advised the ref to look at things and he has said no as he thinks there is no decision to be made, im not saying that there was not one to be made hear, I did like the neymar not getting a pen because of var so hopefully it will become a valuable part of getting things correct in the future

BOTH his arms come down and the French player directly in front of him flicks it on.

He rotates his palm to face the ball, though. He doesn’t hit the ball down, which would imply accidental contact, he swipes it away with an open hand.

Still, it’s open to interpretation, no amount of debate will settle it.

VAR struggled with the handballs, I think it’s a massive gray area. And I understood deliberate handball was a yellow card, so does that not mean every handball is a yellow?
there was the Australia one against Denmark which was completely bullshit and then there was that one where his hand moved down to the ball impeding the flight of the cross. I don't think that it was anywhere near as controversial as the pundits made it out to be even if it isn't clear cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back