• Yes

Votes: 205 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 344 62.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No

If he’d done it on purpose they should have given him the gloves and stuck him in nets..... his reactions to deliberately move his hand from six inches away must be amazing.

I thought he brought his hand down on it when he realised that Umtiti had missed it. One particular angle made it look fairly blatant. Not sure it's 'clear and obvious' but it's far from the howler that people are saying either imo.
I agree, I think Perisic knew what he was doing. You might say it's harsh but it shows you can't take these risks these days with VAR...which is a good thing.

I wouldn't have given it, but his arm didn't have come down quick.

I think it was a reflect things rather than intent.

I don't think it was deliberate , but arm/hand seems to slap/ come across the ball , I'm still undecided

No

If he’d done it on purpose they should have given him the gloves and stuck him in nets..... his reactions to deliberately move his hand from six inches away must be amazing.
This. He's missed a trick if he can make reaction saves like that and he's not playing GK.

By the letter of the law, the whole 'unnatural position of the hand' crap - it was a penalty. Still don't like the decision, as there was nothing deliberate about it, and it came at him in a split second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back