RTG Politics Forum - Vote

Should the politics forum remain as a subforum or be merged back into the SMB?

• Remain a subforum

Votes: 374 73.2%
  • Merge with SMB

Votes: 137 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite a shift of position from the original intentions of the politics sub forum which was that it would be a temporary forum.
Making it a permanent sub forum further dilutes the main SMB forum in my opinion. If people don't want to read political threads on the SMB then they should simply not open them. As a sub forum it served its purpose, bring it back to the main SMB.
I don't think this is a once in a generation vote. It's just being kept as the sub-forum for a while longer (until popular opinion is that it is no longer required).

I don't think this is a once in a generation vote. It's just being kept as the sub-forum for a while longer (until popular opinion is that it is no longer required).
It has served it's original stated purpose which was to stop the main SMB board being full of repetitive referendum threads. The SMB is a far better forum for having political threads in it. No more dilutey forums.
How will it be deemed what is political and what is not ?

It has served it's original stated purpose which was to stop the main SMB board being full of repetitive referendum threads. The SMB is a far better forum for having political threads in it. No more dilutey forums.
How will it be deemed what is political and what is not ?
To avoid the problem just use New Posts, it's the future (whilst also being like the past).

exactly!

until you get to page 7, then yer snookered.
If you can't find anything on the first 7 pages then you can always use the more specific sub forums to search for what you are looking for. If it's not on the first 7 it would suggest more specific categories would be a welcome addition. Either that or you are on the wrong forum.

If you can't find anything on the first 7 pages then you can always use the more specific sub forums to search for what you are looking for. If it's not on the first 7 it would suggest more specific categories would be a welcome addition. Either that or you are on the wrong forum.
No problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back