Polis Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, you only have to ring the non emergency number to get a quick understanding of how shabbily Northumbria police are organised.
Cam we not get durham in? ....they (or their chief) is always on tv collecting awards for best in counrty?
Cricket by banks of wear is always well policed!

Cam we not get durham in? ....they (or their chief) is always on tv collecting awards for best in counrty?
Top and bottom is major understaffing and budget cuts, plod inspectors got scorecards that need to be green, as long as they are green the fiddling and number crunching is irrelevant.

Sunderland is in NP's patch, and there are very strict rules about when other forces can and can't get involved. Policing a football match in Sunderalnd isn't something Durham Constabulary would be allowed to do.

Top and bottom is major understaffing and budget cuts, plod inspectors got scorecards that need to be green, as long as they are green the fiddling and number crunching is irrelevant.
Jesus marra you lost me there completely ......can anyone translate?!

just been reading this Chron’ bit there about the most heavily policed games at SAFC & NUFC last season.
Mags : v Everton, attendance 50,000(?) - Police present : 61.
SAFC : v Boro, attendance 27,000(?) - Police present : 587.

Almost ten times the coppers present for a game with practically half the attendees. I know it’s the half-derby but f***ing hell, SD and CM are right to kick up a fuss about policing costs there. Surely a rabbit away somewhere.

Sorry if SEB as fuck like.
Sunderland AFC should be asking Northumbria Police for a refund if you ask me.

Another example of people taking the p ouut of the club.

Mentioned on Look North tonight. Big Carol went on to say that of the three big north e st clubs, the Mags have the fewest empty seats.
Dawny must have telt her to say that.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back