Police Officer Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The youngest was 13 so Oxfordshire vying with Newcastle for youngest murderer it seems.

All men again.

Seems to me it is more on the money to want to get rid of all men rather than Muslims / black people etc as is often cited on here.

!0 people ? Bloody hell. Surely lone coppers are not confronting gangs of suspects without help ?
Time to double up, for better protection ?
I've not read how he died. Tragedy, sympathy to family and friends.
Doubling up may well have seen 2 coppers dead, in for a penny in for a pound etc.
Some people are just beyond any sense of law and order

We got rid of it. That's your proof.

Don't you start. How many US police have shot the wrong people this year I wonder?
Arm them, crims get tooled up. It's an escalation we can do without

In the US they have freedom to carry firearms in most places, and it's even worse in places where they don't, like Chicago.

Culturally we're totally different, but I think it's asking too much to send police into reported crimes basically defenceless.

I'm not saying they should carry firearms around with them all day on duty, but when responding to robberies you know they're dealing with scum who have no respect. Sickening.

In the US have freedom to carry firearms in most places, and it's even worse in places where they don't, like Chicago.

Culturally we're totally different, but I think it's asking too much to send police into reported crimes basically defenceless.

I'm not saying they should carry firearms around with them all day on duty, but when responding to robberies you know they're dealing with scum who have no respect. Sickening.

Some UK police are armed to be fair. I've not read up on this story, but I don't think any police officer expects to attend a burglary and end up facing 10 people.
No need for death penalty.

Full life tariffs for anyone over 18.

Doesn't have to be capital punishment, but we should be drilling in yo adult society that if you commit first degree murder it's a life sentence without parole.

Quite right. And so we come back to my Crime Island idea.

No need for death penalty.

Full life tariffs for anyone over 18.

Doesn't have to be capital punishment, but we should be drilling in to adult society that if you commit first degree murder it's a life sentence without parole.
This for me. We are too soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back