Police love travellers.

How can you discriminate against travelers when all the problems that they cause is what other communities cause everyday everywhere. Littering, antisocial behaviour, cruelty to animals, trespassing.
Can anyone mention a problem only associated to travelers?

A bit like you do with the muzzies.
Me? Your wrong pal I never discriminate.

They’re the main offenders yes. Fly tipping etc
So if I find a case of a non traveller fly tipping etc, then you will apologise?

How can you discriminate against travelers when all the problems that they cause is what other communities cause everyday everywhere. Littering, antisocial behaviour, cruelty to animals, trespassing.
Can anyone mention a problem only associated to travelers?

Me? Your wrong pal I never discriminate.

So if I find a case of a non traveller fly tipping etc, then you will apologise?
Yes all communities have a bad groups attached to them. The problem is that the Travelers would have a higher percentage than others. They are also small than other groups. More Travelers end up in prison or going onto a life of crime than any other group with 50% in prison. Areas with a large Traveler community have higher levels of crime. Almost 80% of travelers are unemployed and only 9% will finish school. If these figures were for Muslims, Africans or Eastern Europeans you'd sing a different tune. The problem is that some of them don't want to integrated with the settle community.

How though.
Because despite their apparently low numbers they cause absolute carnage where ever they go. Stealing, fighting, fraud, deception, intimidation, littering, fly tipping, animal cruelty, no respect for anyone outside of their ‘culture’ oh and ‘grabbing’ lasses usually around he age of 13-15 and marrying them.they contribute absolutely fuck all, yet cost everyone else a fortune clearing up after them.

Yes all communities have a bad groups attached to them. The problem is that the Travelers would have a higher percentage than others. They are also small than other groups. More Travelers end up in prison or going onto a life of crime than any other group with 50% in prison. Areas with a large Traveler community have higher levels of crime. Almost 80% of travelers are unemployed and only 9% will finish school. If these figures were for Muslims, Africans or Eastern Europeans you'd sing a different tune. The problem is that some of them don't want to integrated with the settle community.
I have no prejudice mate.

Because despite their apparently low numbers they cause absolute carnage where ever they go. Stealing, fighting, fraud, deception, intimidation, littering, fly tipping, animal cruelty, no respect for anyone outside of their ‘culture’ oh and ‘grabbing’ lasses usually around he age of 13-15 and marrying them.they contribute absolutely fuck all, yet cost everyone else a fortune clearing up after them.

You forgot shitting all over.

DIRTY BASTARDS

Every one of them? Because in the post above it’s not ‘every one’?

Back