Police auditors

I've been watchin these lot go round all industrial premises and sticking cameras in everyone's faces just looking for a rise from the security guards or managers because they can. They then quote the CAA rules and put a drone up over their site. It's all intrusive as anything in my opinion and just wastes the companies time, I'm waiting for one of them to get what they deserve...anyone else been watching these lot? There's a lad who goes round all the NE sites, his channel is called random outings....hes so fking irritating and condescending

Whoops should be on SMB
Yep, seen quite a few now, just absolute pests and serve no purpose to the general public, just there purely to antagonise people for views. Just imagine being that sort of bellend that stands outside of businesses on purpose, filming people trying to do there jobs?

Its not really an audit.

Its more an unemployed knacker with an attitude annoying someone trying to do their job.
Nail on the head. Spent all their dole on cameras and computers. Wonder what else they get up to alone in their bedsits, on those powerful computers surfing the dark web.

Yep, seen quite a few now, just absolute pests and serve no purpose to the general public, just there purely to antagonise people for views. Just imagine being that sort of bellend that stands outside of businesses on purpose, filming people trying to do there jobs?

They seem to make a very good income from their endeavours, certainly the more prominent ones anyway.

I’d like to see an audit of the politics sub forum tbh - quite a lot of Karen’s on there.

Honestly cannot see what they are hoping to achieve- turning up outside police stations and local authority offices and insisting they have a right to film when and where they want - just an excuse for confrontation and a bit of argy bargy to show off to other like minded spenks on You Tube - “but it’s my right like mate to stick a camera in your face” and post it on social media for everyone to laugh at!

Watch quite a lot of these. Agree most seem to do it just to provoke which of course makes better entertainment, And if the 'auditor' starts abusing the 'audited' I take a dislike

However these 2 in particular I find pretty articulate and reasonable, and rarely if ever resort to bad mouthing the 'audited'

In fact some of them are pretty good and informative

There is one Ive watched where SOL was audited and it actually gave a good reflection

That security guard was stupid to threaten him like that. He shouldn't be doing that job. The so called auditor had a camera pointed at him recording it all. Those auditors go looking for a reaction. I bet he couldn't believe his luck when he got one. It became the main focus of his otherwise pointless video.

That security guard was stupid to threaten him like that. He shouldn't be doing that job. The so called auditor had a camera pointed at him recording it all. Those auditors go looking for a reaction. I bet he couldn't believe his luck when he got one. It became the main focus of his otherwise pointless video.

I can imagine how frustrating it must be when there's a prick like that and you can't just frogmarch them out

I can imagine how frustrating it must be when there's a prick like that and you can't just frogmarch them out
True but he showed himself to be little more than a thug with his reaction. Unlike the two police officers who arrived, they were great. A very good advert for Sunderland police.

The lad is absolute dick. Just tries to get a reaction all the time he does. The security guard is a sound bloke.
auditor 1 police and council josworths 0
If you knew the shit the staff and security put up with from the members of the public you wouldn't be saying that.

Last edited:

Back