Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never called them drunken career criminals?

Aliens? Haway mate your just being daft now.

Im just questioning what ive newly read today thats all. Im not saying their guilty but they could be.

If we just accepted everything we were told and didn't question or look into the matter then whats the point in having a brain?
You said it's very hard to cover something up. This couple appear to have done it whilst being drunk, not having experiences of that kind of thing and being under immense scrutiny - anything to question there?

You really need to start to trust highly paid professional people ..... surely they wouldn't abuse a position of trust with young children.

Ex-football coach guilty of sex abuse

"Ex-football coach Barry Bennell has been found guilty of multiple sex offences against boys in the 1980s.

Liverpool Crown Court heard Bennell had a "power hold" over aspiring players aged between eight and 15 and abused them on an "industrial scale".

The 64-year-old was convicted of 36 charges including indecent and serious sexual assaults."

Horrible people out there so I wouldn't rule out things like that or international pedo rings.

Of course things like that exist theres evil and sick people in this world unfortunately.

No I meant they were making mistakes when answering questions about how much they'd drank because of the shock and distress of finding their daughter gone.

Fair enough. Only thing I would say though it wasn't just in the immediate aftermath they were contradicting their own stories (which is understandable like you say) but weeks if not months after. They have literally changed their stories multiple times. That all can't be from stress.

You said it's very hard to cover something up. This couple appear to have done it whilst being drunk, not having experiences of that kind of thing and being under immense scrutiny - anything to question there?

Yes it is very hard to cover up hence why I think there may have been more people involved that we know of.

Its about time we had another Youtube vid. Admittedly its quite long, 4hrs+ but it does try to approach the case as factually as possible, follows timelines/statements and other leads to the mystery of the disappearance.

And yes Richard Hall is a conspiracy nut, before anyone uses this to beat him with.

Don't they, you must have a link ... hoy it up.

From Kate McCann's statement to the Portuguese police:

"While the children were eating and looking at some books, Kate had a shower which lasted around 5 minutes. After showering, at around 6:30/6:40PM and while she was getting dry, she heard somebody knocking at the verandah door. She wrapped herself in a towel and went to see who it was. This door was closed but not locked as Gerry had left by this door. She confirmed it was David Payne, because he called out and had opened the door slightly. David’s visit was to help her to take the children to the recreation area. When David returned from the beach he was with Gerry at the tennis courts, and it was Gerry who asked him to help Kate with taking the children to the recreation area, which had been arranged but did not take place. David was at the apartment for around 30 seconds, he didn’t actually enter the flat, he remained at the verandah door. According to her he then left for the tennis courts where Gerry was. The time was around 6:30-6:40PM."

He wasn't "checking on her", as you claim. Quite the opposite, they'd planned an outing.

"While the children were eating and looking at some books, Kate had a shower which lasted around 5 minutes. After showering, at around 6:30/6:40PM and while she was getting dry, she heard somebody knocking at the verandah door. She wrapped herself in a towel and went to see who it was. This door was closed but not locked as Gerry had left by this door. She confirmed it was David Payne, because he called out and had opened the door slightly. David’s visit was to help her to take the children to the recreation area. When David returned from the beach he was with Gerry at the tennis courts, and it was Gerry who asked him to help Kate with taking the children to the recreation area, which had been arranged but did not take place. David was at the apartment for around 30 seconds, he didn’t actually enter the flat, he remained at the verandah door. According to her he then left for the tennis courts where Gerry was. The time was around 6:30-6:40PM."

He wasn't "checking on her", as you claim. Quite the opposite, they'd planned an outing.
Kate speaks of herself in the third person?

Fair enough. Only thing I would say though it wasn't just in the immediate aftermath they were contradicting their own stories (which is understandable like you say) but weeks if not months after. They have literally changed their stories multiple times. That all can't be from stress.
The humans mind isn't perfect mate. If you and I spent a weekend together (wayhaaay) and were asked detailed questions about what we did we'd have plenty of discrepancies.

Its about time we had another Youtube vid. Admittedly its quite long, 4hrs+ but it does try to approach the case as factually as possible, follows timelines/statements and other leads to the mystery of the disappearance.

And yes Richard Hall is a conspiracy nut, before anyone uses this to beat him with.

Buried by mainstream media means neebody would buy it.

And you're saying that's directly from Kate McCann's statement to the police ..... what's the link to that?

It doesn't look like a police statement, it's someone repeating something.

Besides the exact timing wasn't the point.

It's that the behaviour of these people just seems out of kilter.

This is David Payne's statement to the police which appears to contradict what you've posted.

"1485 "Did you actually go into the apartment''

Reply "I did.'

1485 "Or did you do the conversation from the door''

Reply "No, definitely was inside the apartment, you know whether it be two or three steps into the apartment or you know however many, but I was definitely in the apartment.'

00:41:00 1485 "Okay, so now what I'm gonna try and ask you to recollect, what everybody was wearing.'

Reply "I'm afraid that is, you know I'm, I cannot recall at all. I know that's, you'd think that'd be an obvious thing to remember, I cannot remember. As I say the, from the children point of view predominantly I can remember the, you know, white, but I couldn't say exactly what they were wearing. Err''

1485 "But could you remember what Kate was wearing for example''

Reply "I can't, no.'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back