Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i would bathe other peoples kids and i would let other people bathe mine. Presuming by other people were talking about friends. I dont know whats wrong with that unless you suspect your friends of being paedophiles and in them circumstances... Well... They wouldnt be my friends.

Have you read this statement made to Leicester police by the gaspers mate? GPs friends of the mccanns who used to go on holiday with them until a few weird things happened.

Read the statement and see if you would let them wash your kids.
The Gasper`s statement

Or maybe they were distressed about something, something on their minds maybe? I don't think I'd be very good at answering questions if my daughter had just been abducted.

Come on mate, why feel the need to defend them like that? Put yourself in their shoes, when you found her missing. What would you do? Stay or try to get sober so you can help find her or stay or get more drunk to drown your sorrows? I know which one the vast majority of us would have done.

You're telling porkies again mate, there's nothing at all in the witness statements that says Gerry asked Dr Payne to do anything of the sort. Is there something wrong with you?
Even if there is I can't see anything wrong with it. To see if a friend needs support when with 3 young kids away from home sounds fine to me. I think half the posters on here must check under their beds several times a day expecting to find the boogeyman.

Quite impressive that they managed to cover up a murder while they were off their tits. I think I'd struggle sober.
:lol:

Have you read this statement made to Leicester police by the gaspers mate? GPs friends of the mccanns who used to go on holiday with them until a few weird things happened.

The Gasper`s statement

Come on mate, why feel the need to defend them like that? Put yourself in their shoes, when you found her missing. What would you do? Stay or try to get sober so you can help find her or stay or get more drunk to drown your sorrows? I know which one the vast majority of us would have done.
Are you saying that after they found Maddie was missing they carried on drinking at the tapas bar?

The Gasper`s statement

That statements frightening, how come more wasnt investigated into him?

Does make you think if theres higher people involved and a cover up.

Always thought something wasnt right and after this thread 100% sure something horribles went on :confused:

That statements frightening, how come more wasnt investigated into him?

Does make you think if theres higher people involved and a cover up.

Always thought something wasnt right and after this thread 100% sure something horribles went on :confused:

Usual palarva of not sufficient evidence or summat probably mate.

It was substantial enough for the gasper doctors to stop holidaying with them and feel the need to come under that level of scrutiny and stress by going to the police with their statement after maddy disappeared.

The Gasper`s statement

That statement is a bit concerning.

Decent evidence has never ever been dismissed willy nilly before has it?
What someone thinks someone else alluded to some time before is evidence that two other people killed their children. Canny evidence that.
If the 'witness' had had the balls to go to the police when the behaviour occurred, what crime might have been proven and would this have been by the parents? I am sure that you misunderstand the term evidence.

Its very hard to cover something up and all the clues seem to point towards them. Whats not to say someone was involved who has connection hence why nobody has been charged?
What's not to say that she wasn't abducted by aliens? Just because a negative isn't proven, it does not make it so or even probable.

Its very hard to cover something up
If they have covered it up, the 'drunken career criminals' seem to have done a pretty good job of it.

Last edited:
What someone thinks someone else alluded to some time before is evidence that two other people killed their children. Canny evidence that.
If the 'witness' had had the balls to go to the police when the behaviour occurred, what crime might have been proven and would this have been by the parents? I am sure that you misunderstand the term evidence.

What's not to say that she wasn't abducted by aliens? Just because a negative isn't proven, it does not make it so or even probable.

If they have covered it up, the 'drunken career criminals' seem to have done a pretty good job of it.

Ive never called them drunken career criminals?

Aliens? Haway mate your just being daft now.

Im just questioning what ive newly read today thats all. Im not saying their guilty but they could be.

If we just accepted everything we were told and didn't question or look into the matter then whats the point in having a brain?

Ive never called them drunken career criminals?

Aliens? Haway mate your just being daft now.

Im just questioning what ive newly read today thats all. Im not saying their guilty but they could be.

If we just accepted everything we were told and didn't question or look into the matter then whats the point in having a brain?

You really need to start to trust highly paid professional people ..... surely they wouldn't abuse a position of trust with young children.

Ex-football coach guilty of sex abuse

"Ex-football coach Barry Bennell has been found guilty of multiple sex offences against boys in the 1980s.

Liverpool Crown Court heard Bennell had a "power hold" over aspiring players aged between eight and 15 and abused them on an "industrial scale".

The 64-year-old was convicted of 36 charges including indecent and serious sexual assaults."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back