Poland - Gdansk

Mate from ireland was in Gdańsk last week with his sons under 14 rugby team.
They got kicked out of the water park after 20 mins and got threatened to be deported
One of the lads is Muslim and got abused from the second he got there to when he “ left “. He is a Syrian refugee and doesn’t have a passport but a travel document- apparently acceptable. However , they wouldn’t let him Leave to go home and arrested him. 14 year old. The uk embassy sorted it and he had to fly separately with a guardian to Belfast - not Dublin where he was supposed to go.
They beat every organised team they played by over 50 points to nil. They reckon the polish lads had never seen a rugby ball before.
From the day they arrived to the day they left, all they ate was smoked sausage.
They were very impressed with the youth of Poland. Very polite and shit scared of authority. Local kids have to be home by 9pm ??? At night, otherwise the police take them home. When returning them to the parents they breathalyse the parents to make sure they are fit to do their parental duties.
They aren’t going back !!!
Any of you polish regulars able to back this up.
That sounds like a load of bollocks. I've been over 50 times. If they're only eating smoked sausage then they musnt have got out much

Poland is lush, a bit cheaper than here, nice food, good beer, just a nice vibe.
Yeah totally agree with the nice vibe n it’s clean as owt with no litter n only vandalism I’ve seen is the odd bit names in spray paint n things are just left unlike in the uk.
Always felt safe when out n about no matter what time of day/night it was.

Yeah totally agree with the nice vibe n it’s clean as owt with no litter n only vandalism I’ve seen is the odd bit names in spray paint n things are just left unlike in the uk.
Always felt safe when out n about no matter what time of day/night it was.
I saw a lot of graffiti but that does not bother me. I noticed that nearly all the women were slim and very attractive. Also saw loads of electric scooters unicycles, one wheels and bikes.

They have a sour rye soup that is amazing.

I saw a lot of graffiti but that does not bother me. I noticed that nearly all the women were slim and very attractive. Also saw loads of electric scooters unicycles, one wheels and bikes.

They have a sour rye soup that is amazing.
Yeah there’s no wanting vandalism apart from graffiti n aye the polish woman are slim n attractive like most European countries. Aye loads of scooters n bikes n only the odd blare of a car horn n all get along together miles better than in the uk.

Never tried that yet n sure I will as defo be back to visit as great country.

It was a few weeks ago mate so plenty notice, we were due to fly 17th then got the email. This was after the return flight time had changed from 6pm to 10am.

Cracking city if you haven’t been.
Cheers, we had the return flights changed too but no cancellation. Sounds like we'll be fine now then.

Not been before, but it's a lads trip so doubt we'll see too much of it.

Back