Pointless scenes in films?

I took my daughter to see spiderverse 2, and the first three quarters was pure filler. I got halfway through when it clicked. There was going to be a part 2 and they'd filled it out with absolute garbage just for the money. She absolutely hated it.

I took my daughter to see spiderverse 2, and the first three quarters was pure filler. I got halfway through when it clicked. There was going to be a part 2 and they'd filled it out with absolute garbage just for the money. She absolutely hated it.
Sounds similar to us when i went to see the new dune film. I didn't know it was a two parter and about half way through i realised they weren't getting close to any important stuff. Its a huge and great story but fuck me did they make a boring film out of it

The restored scene in Apocalypse Now Extended Super Redux Definitely Final Extended Cut where Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman ask Martin Sheen to name chemical elements containing the letter D

He’s got form for that kind of shite. The whole “I dont wanna be Mister Pink” dialogue in Reservoir Dogs is rancid.
It's proper proto incel. If he was born 30 years later he'd defo be on chatrooms with like-minded saddos whining about not been able to say the n word whilst subscribing to about 80 foot fetish only fans accounts

Back