Plymouth boss not happy

I thought the ref was equally as shite for both sides. There was a point in the second half where he seemed to be giving every little niggle as a free kick to Plymouth

Ref wasn't great but didn't influence the end result ... their manager needs to look at himself after a very tough mid week game he played with a high pressing game plan and, his team looked knackered by 60 mins .. he also failed to make the substitution allowing a mouthy player to overule him only to come off minutes later anyway after we scored..

Seems to be the latest tactic by defenders now, feign contact and injury, I know it’s gone on for years but seems to be a lot worse now and referees fall for it ( pun intended).
I remember West Ham doing it once at the SoL. Andre Marriner was ref and Jones got sent off. Literally every time we attacked, someone went to the deck. We didn’t get a shot on target in the first half. Could not get near their box. Not because of poor attacking players or a good defence, just a shit ref and they played to it.
I thought the Ref was OK.
Gave plenty of correct decision to both teams.
Don't see the problem here.
You don’t think he made a lot of mistakes too?

Last edited:
I remember West Ham doing it once at the SoL. Andre Marriner was ref and Jones got sent off. Literally every time we attacked, someone went to the deck. We didn’t get a shot on target in the first half. Could not get near their box. Not because of poor attacking players or a good defence, just a shit ref and they played to it.

You don’t think he made a lot of mistakes too?
Detested him with a passion no matter what game he reffed

He should be blaming forshaw for being adamant he was going to come back on when they had a sub ready, that would have meant staying at 11 men

That's a load of bollocks. It was arrogance by the player and ineptitude by the manager. If Forshaw had had the balls to say 'I'm done' which he obviously was, or Foster had done his job properly and recognised that he needed substituting instead of fannying about trying to accommodate the player's desire to stay on the pitch, the situation wouldn't have arisen. Sour grapes!

The lad needs to get on the weights as he's clearly not physically strong enough for a mans game based on yesterday.
The bloody ref was. He looked like he'd deliberately worn a top three sizes too small. Maybe he thought he was on the telly and kept getting in the way of play in the hope that the Gladiator talent scouts were watching. He'd be better off there

Back