playstation network

Status
Not open for further replies.
back on in the kingdom of shildon.
bastards been quitting on mortal kombat :evil:

I couldnt find a game in MK :(

was 4-0 up after 45 mins on FIFA. He was Barca, I was good ol' Stoke. He quit :cool: it's good to be back

i just joined a room where loads was and challaged them.
the who quit put up on the lobby chat not to play me as i did the same move :lol:
fired 3 fans at him quick with kitana thats all :roll:
probs of been a spotty 15 year old.

Dont really play games on my PS3, but you all can add me if you want...will probs buy fifa at some point for it.

Yeah my PS3 internet has always worked. Been using my PS3 for ITV Player/BBC iPlayer none stop since Network has been down.

Didn't know there was a games forum on here!

I still can't get on. Did the software update then it said that it would send me an email with link to update my PSN password (apparently this is because I haven't downloaded / bought any content from PS store). Been waiting hours for email to come through but nowt. :evil:

Booey1980 is me gamertag, get iz added for COD etc.

I still can't get on. Did the software update then it said that it would send me an email with link to update my PSN password (apparently this is because I haven't downloaded / bought any content from PS store). Been waiting hours for email to come through but nowt. :evil:

Try logging in here with your old password and see if it asks you to change it?

https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm

Logon or register to see this image

For those still waiting for #PSN password reset emails, please be patient as we are handling a lot of requests.

Apparently some folk were kicked tonight, but it's being put down to heavy traffic and they're back in now.

I was on for a good few hours on GT5, MW2 and Black OPS but turned it off shortly before 10.

has for everyone

we were supposed to get info on the free 'welcome back' stuff but after the fanny on we've had with the servers I'd be surprised if we heard owt before e3.

We are suppose to hear about that soon, the full store is going to be up by the end of the month so we wont be able to get it till then anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back