playstation network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilia

Striker
anyone elses down? Just got back from Turkey and there was a thing on the news there last week about it being down but surely it can't still be down from then :neutral:

mines down some idiot hacked into PSN other week wipe everything out credits card numbers, passwords etc....... hopefuly it will be back on next week

everyones is down
been hacked, credit card data stolen, people getting money stolen out of their accounts from it

I know, it was a jibe for all you silly enough to get a playstation instead of an Xbox ;)
you mean the xbox that was hacked 3 christmases ago.?

ya knar what im sick of the flippant shite on here with console wars and LOL ShUd oV gotn n Xboxes cOz they is eliTE rofl

it just makes the people posting said shite look mentally disabled and f***ing childish.

not that i should care cos i have both because im not a bairn

you mean the xbox that was hacked 3 christmases ago.?

ya knar what im sick of the flippant shite on here with console wars and LOL ShUd oV gotn n Xboxes cOz they is eliTE rofl

it just makes the people posting said shite look mentally disabled and f***ing childish.

not that i should care cos i have both because im not a bairn

chill out mate, I'm not that bothered :lol:

the hackers are trying to sell a few million psn users card details on web, if it was me I'd order them all a xbox and send it to there home address.

not that I'm a xbox fanboy, got both and waiting to get on psn & check what card details are on there, but hackers can do nothing with roy keanne's details when I regestered for a US account ;oP

Press conference reckons it will be turned back on over the next few days .

A free months playstation plus for everyone as compensation as well as some other free downloads (they haven't announced what yet)

When you log back on it will force you to change your pw and it has to be the exact ps3 that you created ya account on. If you ain't got that original ps3 it will be done by e mail to your registered address

Press conference reckons it will be turned back on over the next few days .

A free months playstation plus for everyone as compensation as well as some other free downloads (they haven't announced what yet)

When you log back on it will force you to change your pw and it has to be the exact ps3 that you created ya account on. If you ain't got that original ps3 it will be done by e mail to your registered address

Was thinking they should do something like that, but then thought there was no way tehy would. Have Sony actually said or is it just rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back