Playstation 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can get bluray for next to nowt, you can also get android movie player thigns for cheap.

No doubt about it, they'll drop the price once the early adopters waste their hard earned.

Absolutely, but that'll take at least a year, during which time the early adopters have had a year with their gadget.

Everything's cheaper if you wait.

Looks like i'll be crossing back over from Xbox to playstation.

The pricing is irrelevant but PS4 is looking like the better games machine isn't it?

Had really high hopes for the XBOX ONE but for some reason, it totally went wrong, Microsoft seem intent on going down the TV route - got a feeling they're going to regret this decision, I'm going from XBOX to Playstation for the first time and think a lot are going to do the same

Is their a release date for the PS4 yet?

Looks like i'll be crossing back over from Xbox to playstation.

The pricing is irrelevant but PS4 is looking like the better games machine isn't it?

Yes, 99% of new games come out for both Playstation and Xbox too

Heard that the PS4 is compatible to old Playstation games (PS1, PS2, and PS3) - can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
Had really high hopes for the XBOX ONE but for some reason, it totally went wrong, Microsoft seem intent on going down the TV route - got a feeling they're going to regret this decision, I'm going from XBOX to Playstation for the first time and think a lot are going to do the same

Is their a release date for the PS4 yet?

Yes, 99% of new games come out for both Playstation and Xbox too

Heard that the PS4 is compatible to old Playstation games (PS1, PS2, and PS3) - can anyone confirm this?

No backwards compatibility mate, they're on about having a way of streaming past gen titles though

As a console it looks sexy as fuck :cool:
Logon or register to see this image

Quite a bit smaller than the xbone

Cheaper, better specs, no used game restrictions.

Clearly the superior console.

Yet I'm 99% sure that people will still buy the new xbox as they have a bigger fanbase now

Yet I'm 99% sure that people will still buy the new xbox as they have a bigger fanbase now

Problem is most of that fanbase are disappointed with the Xbox one, so are swapping over to the PS4 :lol:

I've got an Xbox 360 and when I eventually 'upgrade' it will be to a PS4. There's no incentive at all to buy an XboxOne

I am not brand loyal (and get the feeling that some others are the same on here) will buy the console thats the best one for me :lol:

i don't get how they've managed to make it so much smaller than the Xbox One + integrate the PSU whilst packing in better hardware

Xbox One looks massive in comparison plus it'll have an external power brick

they must have some really efficient cooling in the PS4 or Microsoft have just gone overboard to avoid a repeat of the RROD fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back