Places in the north east you'd never heard of

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisters (no) fella born and bred copley, along with the rest of them. we've dotted about a bit, ma lived in aycliffe, school aycliffe, ferryhill. proper shitholes aside from school aycliffe.

Ahhh your not who I thought you were, would have been funny that :lol:

Would it be right to assume that the big city in Canada was named for the original place in Durham because the explorer who got naming bagsies was from there?

Imagine if he'd been from Tow Law
Nah. Some landowner's son came back from Canada and applied the name to one of his villages.

Similar to the Sebastapol that's in Wales.

oh aye. what intel did you think you had on me?;):lol:

:lol::lol: your profile says u live in London and jonny Wilkinson is a rugby player. I used to know someone round here who played rugby and moved to London whose mam and sister live round here but her fellas not local so your off the hook :cool: if it was you'd know me aswel :lol:

:lol::lol: your profile says u live in London and jonny Wilkinson is a rugby player. I used to know someone round here who played rugby and moved to London whose mam and sister live round here but her fellas not local so your off the hook :cool: if it was you'd know me aswel :lol:
interesting. i used to knock about round Bish way like, pals from school, played cricket round the area as well. do you go on a bus to the match?

interesting. i used to knock about round Bish way like, pals from school, played cricket round the area as well. do you go on a bus to the match?
No don't go on a bus but if you late 20s/early 30s you'll know me brother he played cricket and football all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back