Pivitol day today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe what has happened is that yesterday they decided PP would stay or go.
Either way it was piviotal.
Looks like he is staying

Is this based on anything other than you trying to dig your mate out of the crap for saying something is happening and us hearing nowt?

I used to have SAFC pictures all over my bedroom wall when I was a bairn and, for some reason just remembered a picture I'd taken out of a programme of one of our players (can't remember who) but the caption was (whichever player it was) takes on Blackpool Pivot Colin Methven

Last edited:
Really pivotal day at the club, the parents of the kids in the academy have decided to put a full tank of diesel in the bus to take the kids to away games.

The club asking parents for diesel money is an indicator how fucked this club actually is.

Is this true?

When you look at the Mods culling threads with basis in fact, you do wonder what's gained by letting bullshitters continue to spread their effluent all over the boards

Threads are pulled as a last resort.

Usually because they contain libellous statements, excessive abuse and/or become too time consuming to moderate.

Although the whole atmosphere surrounding the club and fans is obviously highly charged at present, the gaffer will never allow this board to turn into North Korea or even worse, RAWK.

Our forum is pretty good at self moderation and the persistent bullshitters are always found out in the end.

Threads are pulled as a last resort.

Usually because they contain libellous statements, excessive abuse and/or become too time consuming to moderate.

Although the whole atmosphere surrounding the club and fans is obviously highly charged at present, the gaffer will never allow this board to turn into North Korea or even worse, RAWK.

Our forum is pretty good at self moderation and the persistent bullshitters are always found out in the end.

:lol::lol:

I want to know this too. If it is and provable, it needs to be properly reported on.

Unfortunately the board is doing a pretty good impression of a chernobyl style meltdown at the minute, and there's so many people posting crap without the need of any help from the mag infestation it's difficult to see the wood for the trees at the minute.

Logic says if we've just had a cash injection of £10million to run the club, £100 of diesel isn't going to be an issue, and to be honest it's no going to be the first sign of "no money" you'd probably see.

Man you're saying berb is fertilising threads...
Christ that means there will be the patter of little threads soon
Someone on this thread knows someone with kids at the Academy and said that, no, its not true. We have plenty of problems at the moment so lets not exaggerate them with tiresome conspiracies.
From what ive watched weve just bought enough diesel for one way trip

Last edited:
Panic stations if that is true mind.

Of course, it could be that the Americans want new auditors to replace SD's pet accountants and they're pitching for the job, or that they've already been appointed as auditors and this is the audit clearance meeting (the timing's about right).
Administrators. They sorted out Thomas Cook.

They're one of the big 4 accountants. Insolvency is less than 10% of their business.

Reactions: Gaz
Of course, it could be that the Americans want new auditors to replace SD's pet accountants and they're pitching for the job, or that they've already been appointed as auditors and this is the audit clearance meeting (the timing's about right).

They're one of the big 4 accountants. Insolvency is less than 10% of their business.
10% of their business is a lot.
The company I work for has got a contract with them, we helped out when TC folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back